chapter 20

(It's been 9 hours since the last chapter) (So I went with your name suggestion his name is auden  sooo yeee)

Tinky winky P.O.V

After my long fun of pretending to be guardian I noticed there was a lack of his presence. All the robots were there and most had been laughing, or drying their tears. While the announcer was merley sighing in relief that I had stopped.

I quickly went auden who was guardians favorite servant and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh hello your highness how are You?" He asked me.

I tried my best to speak and anwser him, but all that came out was growls and groans. I sighed in anger at myself and looked sadly at auden. He smiled at me which greatly confused me. "Master programmed me to be able to understand infected should you need to talk to us when he is gone" a grin grew on my face at that statement. "The master is in his lab last time I checked, he came to see you and then went to his lab later" auden said pointing towards the direction of his lab. I smiled and quickly ran off towards the direction of his lab, cartwheeling occasionally because I was so happy.

I stopped cartwheeling when I reached a tall metal door, with a strange eeire green light shone from under it. (Is this where guardian was?)

Guardian P.O.V

I muttered under my breath for a while, writing algorithms, before eliminating them, and writing new ones. I had been at this for hours and I was beyond frustrated. I still hadn't found the correct algorithm that would give me the answer on how to make a syruem that would cure tinky.

I groaned and yanked on my ears, managing to not even wince at the pain. "Why can't I solve this...." I groaned. I went scrolling back through my notes to see if I had written any thing there, but sadly there wasn't any notes for a modified version of the cure. Why modified? I wanted to cure tinky yet at the same time make it so he could switch back and forth at will, along with the potion giving him the ability to be impregnated....for obvious reasons.

If I was going to rule this so called "kingdom" I need an heir or heiress to my throne for when I grow weary of ruling, since I no longer had the ability to die, but that's a story for another time.

I went back to making notes, before my hat was lifted from my head and a kiss was pressed to the side of my neck, being held there for a few moments. When the kiss stopped I sputtered words that no one could understand before taking my hat back with a cherry blush on my face.

I looked at the obvious attacker to see it was as i thought, tinky smiling that adorable little smile of his, while giggling slightly. I huffed before pulling him into my lap and pressing kisses to his lips pecking them for brief moments. I then realized (I could get back at tinky for what he did to me earlier....)

I got my chance when he looked at me pouting,  because he wanted more then just short little kisses from the looks of it. He leaned close practically begging me to kiss him, so to make it seem like I couldn't resisit...
I smirked, my eyes glowing brighter, before passionately kissing tinky, rubbing his hips just the way he likes.

He moaned into my mouth as I continued, deciding to tease him with a little bit of tounge play, before abruptly stopping when things could have gotten good.

I then let him get off my lap before turning around in my chair to face my  notes yet again. I looked at them and wrote fake algorthims, making it seem like I was truly focused. Tinky of course whined at me, earning no visible attention, making him "humph!" Behind me.

After a little bit I assumed he had truly stopped his foolish antics and began to actually work on them yet again. My logical thoughts were thrown out the window when tinky covered my notebook, by sitting on it mind you, in a VERY suggestive position...

I resisted the urge to drool, or to take him right then and there no matter how hot he looked right now. I shook my head, cleared my throat and looked him in the eyes before saying, "this is not my fault tinky after all you did the same to me no?"

He gasped, his jaw dropping when he realized I was getting him back. I then kissed him, sliding my tounge into his mouth to make it a French kiss before stopping and walking off towards another side of my lab. "I've told you about having your mouth wide open like that love" I laughed.