chapter 34

(So I was talking to my friend (my child) about slendytubbies right? And this girl, looks at me weirdly. After my friend leaves the girl talks to me about slendytubbies, but then she starts immediately talking about how walann is the only ship that deserves to exist and how they are perfect for eachother, and I'm sitting here being a waltinky shipper, who writes about Ann being a complete and utter whore along with a bitch so I was extremely weired out by her. (Ok on with the book thanks for listening)

Guardian P.O.V

I groaned as I woke up, and held my head, before realizing that my hat was missing. "Oh your up!" I heard muffled voice shout surprised. I turned towards the doorway to see Tinky standing, with my hat perched on top of his antenna just like I do holding a giant glass of lemonade with two straws in it.

"I'm not lying right now when I say this, but you look good in my hat, though I would like it back love"

He laughed and plopped it on my head, letting me fix it before nuzzling into my side, as I sat up.

"Sooooo do you remember what happened before you passed out?" Tinky asked turning to me, with the giant lemonade glass in hand.

"Let me see....we saw the nurses...and then...They told us....we were having to baby girls...." I whispered, looking at him, shock coming back to my eyes.

"Are you gonna pass out again, because I didn't get this lemonade for just me,  along with this lemon meringue pie you know....."

I snapped out of  my shock to see there was movie in and selected on the TV in our room and the lemonade Tinky had, had 2 straws.

"Movie night with snacks, for sharing" he mumbled, looking away from me for a moment. "I'm happy we are having girls, I'm thrilled!!!! I just was in shock because I didn't think I was going to get lucky as to get two beautiful girls, who will be as beautiful as their mother"

I said dreamily, pulling him closer to me, and holding him close. "I'm sure they will be as smart and cunning as you guardian" he said making me laugh at his teasing voice. "Or maybe they will be as bitter and mean as me since one of them wants you to eat lemons all the time" I snickered, before stopping in surprise when he placed a paw on my heart.

"You may be mean and bitter on the outside to some, but I know that your really just misunderstood, and your a kind loving boyfriend, who's children I couldn't be happier to carry" he said making me cry, from how much my heart was swelling.

"You deserve all the love in the world guardian, and I'd be honored if you would let me be the one to give you it all" I couldn't say or do anything but look at him and cry, I'm pretty sure I had turned back into my non infected form by now, but I couldn't do anything but look and continue to cry.

"I love you, no matter what happens I will always love you, and I'm honored that I'm the one carrying your children inside of me, and that I'll be the one you stay by..that is if you want to stay with me, even with all of these crazy flaws....." He whispered, before crying slightly himself.

I grabbed his chin and kissed him making it last for a while before pulling apart and shifting back into my infected form. "I'll always stay with you Tinky no matter what happens you are my love of my life, and I can't wait to meet our girls..."

I whispered before placing a kiss on his belly and holding my paws there for a while.

"I can't wait to meet you girls..." I whispered, smiling as I felt two caresses from two separate spots.

"Looks like they can't wait to meet us...."