chapter 54

????? P.O.V

I sighed and shook the rain off my fur. I watched them go inside and see evella wave goodbye to me. I waved goodbye and smiled softly. I walked to the tombstone and crouched by it.

"I'm gonna need my body back me" I laughed.  "Welp back to hell I guess" I sighed and kicked a rock. I opened a portal and stepped through going back into the fiery arms of hell.

"When can I leave this place" I growled at satan. "The only way is for you to beat me and every one of my crew who is ranked below me" he laughed loudly in my face and I growled. "Climb up to the top of that tower and you may rule hell and return to those you love"

He laughed loudly again shaking the whole room. I glared angrily at him. "Oh I'll get there, you'll see fucker" I hissed. "And then I'll take your head as a trophy" I sneered. I then walked off, going to train so I could fight the first level of my mission.

Miles P.O.V

(What have I done.....I'm a monster...I killed someone for no reason.....what Have I done....) ann broke me out of my thoughts and laughed.

"So did you kill the infected!!!" For that I was happy for once that I shook my head no. "WHAT!??!? THEN WHO DID YOU KILL!?!?" She cried holding my shoulders.

"G-g-guardian" I croaked out, not being able to restrain my voice from sounding proud even though I very much so was not. "YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BECOME MY OTHER BOYFRIEND!!" Ann stomped angrily on the ground like a bratty child.

"Not that I don't love you Miles...but a girl needs more then one guy in bed~" she winked at me. I was thankful that my body didn't let me blush seeing as I was disgusted. (Because of this stupid potion you control me with I cant do affectionate actions so ha!)

I was secretly smug about that fact. "Well we will have to just do something about that and try to capture the infected" she said pitting a paw to her chin.

"He had kids" I blurted. I wish I could have smacked my self or cut my tounge from my mouth to stop that from being said but it was to late.

"Kids? The infected had kids?!?!?" She mumbled. "Who were they with" she growled grabbing my throat.

Because a negative action would be to not say anything I wasn't forced to tell her where. I smiled to my self about that. (You may have forced me to kill their father...but your not going to get me to harm their kids ann)

I smirked and had no reaction to her shaking me back and fourth. "Ugh your so useless some times miles" she hissed. I merely stared at her blank with no emotion.

"Ugh great more people to deal with"

(I'm going to find some way out of this watch me....)