chapter 63

Evella P.O.V

I waited for my life to end before Miles arms dropped to the ground. Literally. Elbow down his arms had been cut off, he looked slowly down in shock at his arms. "WHO DID THAT!" Anne screeched swinging her head around wildly.

It was then we saw my father appear to the side of Miles, his right arm being a black blade as he held it up. His arm transformed into an arm again. "No one. And I mean no one. Hurts my kids" he hisses. "Dad!" My sister and I cheered.

Anne paled when she saw what he did to Miles and quickly ran away. Mile's fell to the ground, bleeding a lot and most likely having passed out from blood loss. Our dad looked diffrent though. His horns were much taller and curved and his wings were ginormous. 

His arms were coated in a black substance up to his elbows. He turned to us and grabbed the bars of the cage pushing them apart with ease.

He then stepped into the cage, cutting our chains. We quickly both went up and hugged him. Swirl started sobbing into his chest and he was quick to comfort her. "I was so scared!!!" She wailed to my dad.

"Its okay princess I'm here...daddy's here and he is never leaving again..." he whispered, hugging us both close.

I began to cry to into his chest and he picked both of us up, cradling us in his arms. "What about anne dad?" I asked confused. "Let her go for now she has a warning this time. If she comes back then I'll kill her" he sighs.

"And about the bad man?" Swirl says pointing to the bleeding figure on the floor. "Probably kill him in front of all the robots so they can see we finally won" he shurgs, picking him up with his tail.

He opens a portal and walks through it carrying all of us with him. When we get out to the other side we see mom pacing and uncle noo noo trying to calm him down.

Dad sets us down on the floor and winks at us before setting the corpse down as well and silently teleporting behind our mom.

He wraps his arms around moms waist and lifts him in into his arms bridal style. He gets a scream from mom before he sees it him and smacks his arm. "Got the kids back" he chuckles. we go over to then and hug our mom who cries hugging us as well.

After the hug fest mom and dad talked, dad flirting with him and mom just admiring dads new look and slapping dad when he flirted. I love when our parents wre being cute together it was fun to watch.

"I hate to interrupt the joyous occasion but I must ask what we are going to be doing with him?" Noo noo states, cutting the laughter and joy as he points to the bleeding body of Miles.

"Sir his blood is getting on me and its rather disgusting" noo says his eyes twitching in disgust. My dad snickers and Shakes his head at noo noo's actions.