chapter 30 (smut 7u7)

(We have arrived at the lemon...sexy baby making time for our lovely couple...7w7)

Tinky winky P.O.V

I was talking to auden, using paper of course and I was congratulating him for confessing to announcer, and discussing what we loved about our mates, such and such.

Out of nowhere I heard a loud shout of excitement before I saw guardian run out of his lab proudly. "Drink this Tinky!!" He said joyfully, coming in front of me and holding out a pink and aquamarine potion.

I nodded and took it from him before downing it in one gulp. My throat buzzed, making the pain inside go away, as well as my eyes no longer feeling heavy. "IT WORKED! YOU ARE CURED WHICH MEANS....."

He then swooped me up bridal style and gave me a very seductive look. "We have business to attend in the bedroom my love~" he purred, making me blush darkly.

While we were walking to his room I decided to use my voice to say the one thing I always wanted to say. "Now that I can talk, before you do anything to me, I always wanted to say this, so I'm gonna say it now your the hottest tubby I've ever fucking met and you are a sexy bastard who I am in love with....THERE I said it"

I said awkwardly, before hearing him growl louder and look down at me. "Just wait love till the fun begins, but your compliments are appreciated"

He purred before kicking open his door, and using his foot to shut it behind him,  before throwing me down on the bed and climbing on top of me. I gulped nervous but smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck to show I trusted him.

He smiled and leaned down to my neck, biting gently, before kissng and sucking roughly, making me mewl in pleasure. I felt him smirk against my neck before two paws went to my waist and fondled it, making me moan at the pleasure of one of my sweet spots being touched.

"Mmmm guardian~" I moaned, pulling him closer to me, letting him access more of my neck. "That's it my love, keep making those beautiful sounds for me~" he purred before leaning up to my face again, and roughly kissing me.

(Who knew letting guardian have his way could feel this good....we have had heated makouts but that's nothing to this, and he's only started!, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a complete moaning mess..)

My thoughts were cut off when guardian stopped kissing me, and lowred himself between my legs. I gulped, and blushed, placing my paw on his hair(after knocking his hat off) and gripping it preparing for what was about to happen.

He then started kissing my thighs, bitng them softly before licking up and down my sensitive spots, I moaned, making him bite rougher, most likely placing hickeys, as he began to grope my ass. "Mmmmm~"

I then gasped when I felt guardians tounge begin to prode my hole. "Mmmmm~" his tounge was warm, and it felt good as it invaded my hole. He then began to pump his tounge in and out like a thrusting motion, making me sigh and grip his hair tighter. "Don't stop~ mmmm~"

Guardian chuckled under his breath and stopped pumping his tounge to just straight eat me out. "AHHH~ YES~ MMMmmmm~"

Guardian P.O.V

(Tinky sounded so beautiful making these sounds for me, I must hear more, but I have to be patient, I can't just straight ravage him...as much as I would love to....)

My cock was already erect and hard just from hearing the beautiful music he was making, but Tinky hadn't seen it yet due to him being focused on the pleasure he was receiving.

"Guardian!!! I'm gonna-" hearing that I increased my roughness, making him cry out and cum all over his stomach, along with leak sweet juices from his hole. I lapped them all up before coming back up to Tinkys face and kissing him passionately. The kiss was cut off when I was pushed down on to my back, by Tinky before he climbed over me, panting from being out of breath.