chapter 37

Guardian P.O.V

I grlowed at the unconscious noo noo. (Bastard trying to hurt MY MATE and MY Children...) (though his body could  use an upgrade...He could be helpful as a servant if I rebuild him...)

I smiled at that thought and made sure he was powered down before getting to work on his new design.

(After wards-3- also I'll upload a pic to show the difference in noo Noos design, I'll put it in my slendytubbies art book o3o)

I hooked his mental cables into the tv screens which would show what was working and what wasn't and how he was feeling. He powered on and groaned, holding his head making me laugh (payback.) "Where the hell am I" he groaned. "Guardian the fuck are you doing here?" I merely deadpanned at that being his response. "I rebuilt you now can you tell me why you tried to capture me and kill my FUCKING KIDS!?!??!" I shouted, making him fall onto the floor startled at my raise in voice.

"A. What KIDS? B. The government forced me and I was powerless against their coding"  noo noo said standing up and crossing his arms. "A. My kids dingus, B. I'm not surprised a at all really" I said.

"Well thanks for rebuilding me, and this body seems a lot better" he said showing his gratitude making me smile. "Don't just thank me thank my mate, cause if they hadn't convinced me to spare you I would have scrapped you" I exclaimed, my ears flicking as I listened for Tinky waking up so I could attend to his needs.

"Well I'll do that what are the full features of this new body guardian?" Making me smile excitedly at getting to explain all the new features.

"Well for Starters your arms won't fall off! And you have fur now, along with ears that can hear much better, when you attached to the screens you can control them at times, and you can broadcast on to any device and track down anything you touch if you want. along with increased strength and agility. Most of you is actually alive as any other tubby! Half of you is robotic however so your a cyborg!!" I exclaimed excitedly, always loving to talk about my robotic inventions.

"But you'll be working for me as a servant like the other robos tubbys and doing work and such to repay me, as well as making sure my mate is properly attended to when I can not care for his needs" I instructed seeing him nod to this. "Seems fair plus I owe ya a lot" he said reaching a paw out for a handshake.

I gripped his paw and shook it firmly smiling at my new business partner. "Happy to work for ya boss" he said letting go. "Now charge here you'll have to get used to manually powering half of you down while the rest goes to sleep" I said pouting to the cot that would be his bed.

"Now you'll meet my mate in the morning when he wakes, see you tomorrow" I said before waving at walking off down the hall towards our bedroom where my lovely mate was asleep.

??? P.O.V

"Project N has failed the mission we lost his signal, what do we do?" I heard over the coms. "Nothing for now we will move in later and attempt to catch the infected our self" I groaned back. I then turned the com off and smirked. "You will be mine walten....you and I will finally be happy together when we remove that disgusting purple infected" I purred.

(Guess who they are all I can say is it's a H O E)