chapter 55

Guardian P.O.V

I watched my daughter swirl sing and dance in her room unaware that I was standing right in the corner. I hummed to the tune she was singing softly, as if she heard me she stopped and stood still. "Dad?" She whispered confused.

She turned to where I was and stared. I knew she couldn't see me, but perhaps she had felt my aura. This slightly proved my theory she was an empath.

I closed my eyes and out putted the emotion of love, testing my theory. "Why do I feel my dad? He's dead...right? So why do I feel how much he cares about me? I dont get it" she mumbled to her self now holding herself in a hug.

(I am here swirl my little empath...but its not time for you to see me..) I sent one last wave of love before leaving the room and teleporting to my bedroom.

There I saw tinky curled up in a ball holding a photo of us when he had been fully infected. I smiled at the memory and placed a kiss on his head.

He shot up surprised and looked around confused. "Who did that?" He whispered. I walked out silently with my arms folded behind my back.

(Its not time for you to see me yet either....patience is key...it will soon be worth it my love) I thought. I walked down the halls and walked through evella's door, seeing her reading.

I tapped her shoulder and smiled when she turned around to face me. "Hey dad what's up? How long have you been here?" She pulled out the notebook she used to track how long I could stay before I was pulled to hell.

"3 minutes I think" I said. She nodded and wrote it down and I watched her silently. "I do think we should let your sister in on our secret soon, she could help us" I mumbled.

"Alright if that's what you wish father" she nodded. I nodded back and watched my paw begin to fade away.

"Alright back to the fiery depths of hell" I laughed dryly. She nodded sadly and waved as I began to fade. She tipped her hat to me, and I tipped my imaginary one back.

(Note to self take my hat back) I thought as my waist faded.

Evella P.O.V

I watched my dad fade away with a sad smile. I then turned back to my planners and notebooks and thought about when I would reveal the secret to my sister.

I'll also thought about how I could get her to agree to help our dad. (Domt worry sister...)

My thoughts were interrupted by my mother knocking on the door.

"Hey I thought we could do that family time thing...that you suggested" my mom sniffled. I could tell he had been crying and decided I would keep my promise.

I opened the door and walked out, making sure not to let my mother see the pentagram on my floor.

"Sure thing mom, I cant wait to hear the stories!!" I cheered walking down the hall with my mom, making sure my bedroom door was locked tight and I had the only key.

I grabbed my mom's paw and walked own the hall with him, keeping my self up beat.