chapter 39

Tinky winky P.O.V

It had been wonderful living with our two girls. They slept like angels and we rarely ever had to get up in middle of the night unless they had nightmares. When we were both busy Noo noo had been quite kind and would baby sit them for us while we decorated and painted their room.

I smiled and played with the girls and their blocks. When I put the blocks into a tower formation they laughed and clapped their little paws like the cuties they were. I smiled and giggled to make them laugh louder and Evella reach out towards me. I picked her up and swung her around before blowing a raspberry into her clothed belly. I felt her smack my antenna making me look up with a pout.

"No? No raspberrys for you?" I teased seeing her pout grumpy at me. "Some one is grumpy" I teased again only to get smacked across the face making me hold my cheek in the slight stinging pain.

My eyes must have turned black because when I looked back at Evella she hissed at me, with her skin grey like her dad. "GUARDIAN YOUR CHILD SMACKED ME" I shouted at the camera in their room.

I heard a laugh from the camera and stuck my tounge our at it. "Sorry for scaring you snowflake" I whimpered, my pride hurt. She merely blew a raspberry at me before giggling at someone behind me. A tick mark appeared on my head as I knew who was behind me. The baby was snatched from my arms as I turned and glared at my boyfriend.

Evella went from angry to happy in an instant being on the arms of her father, before she turned and blew a rasberry at me before smirking smugly. My jaw dropped and I growled jealous before picking up swirl and smiling when she put her little paws on my face. I cooed at her and smiled that at least one of them loved me.

"I swear Evella is picking favourites" I laughed, guardian chuckled and cooed at Evella hearing her coo back and nuzzle his face.

I looked down at swirl and took in the color of her eyes. Right now they were misty but the mist was slowly but surely fading in both their eyes so we would soon be able to tell the real color of their eyes.

I snapped out of my thoughts when swirl tapped my face and looked at me, her eyes wide like she knew what I was thinking. "Hey babe.....mind running by me all the powers you got as an infected?" I mumbled still locking eyes with my daughter. 

"Uh why love?" He said still busy with Evella. "Is mind reading one of them....?" I mumbled leaning closer to swirls face still not breaking eye contact. "No...why?" He asked confused walking over to me.

"Cause swirl is looking at me like she knows....what I'm thinking...and I can't break eye contact.." I mumbled, before feeling guardians arm wrap around my waist.

"Hmmm she could be,  we would have to wait till they are 10 or so to see the max amount of their abilities they received, though it's likely she's an empath" I finally broke my gaze to look at him. "What's an empath?" I asked he hummed in response and bounced Evella. "An empath is someone who can tell how your feeling, or basically read your heart instead of your mind, they can kinda see a colored mist cloud that tells them how we are feeling, and if they get strong enough, they'll be able to hear the thoughts that the cloud holds" he informed me making me nod at the new info before turning back to our daughter swirl.

I almost drifted into my thoughts again beofre Evella pulled my ear as a cry for attention. I winced and traded guardian babies, going back to trying to make Evella laugh. Guardian started dancing with swirl to keep her from crying from being separated from me.