chapter 43

(Been 1 month)

Tinky P.O.V

I walked out of the bedroom, rubbing sleep out of my eyes. When I walked into the halls I didnt believe my eyes. (Am I asleep or is that guardian standing drinking coffee with a mini him drinking from a bottle? Wait....oh my lord)

I rubbed my eyes again and laughed internally seeing it was guardian drinking coffee with baby evella sitting on the ground next to him drinking chocolate milk from her bottle.

"Well I dont believe it she really is a mini you" I laughed coming out from the hallway into the kitchen. "She actually wanted me to show you something when you woke up"

He laughed and winked at evella who winked back? And put down her bottle smirking at me. Guardian picked her up and held her cradled in one shoulder, propping her up so she was in a sitting position. He pulled something from behind his back and I gasped in surprise to see it was a hat like his but mini. The hat was black with purple cow pattern on it.

He placed it on evella's head and tipped his hat winking to me. I blushed lighty at that cause he knew it always made me blush when he did that. I then watched in shock as evella tipped her hat and winked at me.

"Your going to be just like your daddy huh?" I laughed. She shrugged and reached out to me. I leaned towards her and held open my arms to feel her hug me. "Awww thank you baby" I cooed kissing her head. She cooed back and gurgled happy.

Though evella had spoken when po had been there she hadn't  spoke as much as a word recently. Though she did make gurgles and sounds she never really spoke full words again.

Evella was now 6 months old, old enough to have baby mush instead of formula or small cut up food that's really tiny for her.

"So what is on the agenda today oh daddy" I laughed. I then heard a whimper from the babies room. "Be back in a second" I coughed before dashing off to go get swirl.

She was there standing in her crib, holding the rails and bouncing slightly which guardian and I had learned meant she was nervous or getting impatient.

"Hey baby good morning" I cooed. She gave me a face that meant she most likely needed to be changed first. Thankfully she had diffrent faces for hungry, full diaper, or I peed my diaper.

I whimpered seeing as this face was full diaper cause she pooped this time. I sighed and picked her up and began to change her.

(Later after le changing)

I carried her into the kitchen and sat her down in her high chair which was connected to evella's.

The girls had become fussy with them finding out they couldn't sit together and would cry loudly in protest. So noo noo being a good uncle as well as guardian being a good father had built a special high chair so the part that normally held one baby held two babies. And it was as if someone had fused two high chairs together with a hole big enough for two in the middle.

I strapped them into the seatbelts that were there to keep them still and so they wouldn't fall and hurt themselves in the room they had. Evella thumped her paws on the high chair desk part that was hers, glaring at her dad slightly.

"The food will be done soon drama queen" I laughed. Evella merely hissed at me. I raised my paws in the air in surrender and looked to swirl. She was pouting at evella and crossing her arms. Evella and swirl had a glaring contest for a while. I backed away and grabbed the plates with their food.

When I gave it to them I was not expecting swirl to grab the berry mush off her plate and smash it in her sister's face. Evella didnt agree with that it seemed and she smashed her lemon curd into swirls face.

"Uhhhh babe? The girls are having a food fight do we stop them? or watch?" I whispered to guardian.

Guardian chuckled and walked towards them. "Girls" he said. They snapped their heads toward him and pointed at the other. When they saw they were being pointed at they started to make loud gurgles and sounds that sounded like shouting.

It was if they were saying "she started it" "and no I didn't you did" I
sighed and watched them.

"Oh they are twins alright" guardian laughed