chapter 27

(Ssssh no not the lemon yet patience peeps) also if you haven't found a moment you wanted to draw or make a gacha edit of that is ok I can extend the deadline, it's already changed to February so feel free to join) (also let me know where you post it so I can see it, I have a discord server for you guys to join and post your art if you want) (play song up top when it's time)

Tinky winky P.O.V

I woke up in our bed to see a note beside me, I quickly picked it up and read it. "Good morning love! I have a surprise for you in the main hall!!"

I raised my eyebrow and went into the throne room to see all the lights off so it was completely dark. I had night vision but I could only detect cold blooded beings, and I coukdnt really see much. Suddenly a bright headlight came on, shining like a spotlight on guardian. "Since you have been feeling down the robots and I have prepared a surprise for you! Sit and enjoy the show my darling!!"

Out of no where a comfy chair appeared behind me, making me sit down in it. I raised my eyebrow when the lights went off again. (WHAT does be mean by show?)

Suddenly blue lights lit the floor, flashing in order to the best of the music that suddenly began to play. I then recognized the music and internally squealed, seeing it was one of my favorites songs that I used to dance to when dipsy, laa laa, and po werent watching me.

Blue spotlights shined revealing, guardian, auden and lots of other random robot tubbies. Blue glowing gear, lit up revealing them to be wearing special outfits just like the music video. I clapped excitedly and squealed when guardian and the others began dancing exactly like the music video models.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

Guardian of course started first taking the main role and center of attention just like the star he was inside.

"I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive"

The heartbeat moments they made were fluent with the song and the beat. I smiled happily and clapped again before cupping my cheeks and watching them with stars in my eyes.

"And ohhh! I can fly, I can fly, I can fly~"

I laughed loudly when I saw the robot tubbies lift up guardian, while he stood in a crane kick pose.

"And ohhhhhh! I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive"

I clapped loudly, knowing what came next, making me very excited.

"And I'm loving every SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR, bigger, better, stronger,power!"

I oooed and awed when the robots lifted up my guardian so he stood tall and did a backflip off the tower, landing in a bow, when it said "power"

They danced to the beat for a while, making me get up and shake my hips back and forth, to the rhythm, mouthing "I got that power" the same time guardian did.

Auden then stopped forward and began to sing taking the spotlight from guardian, which made him make this adorable pout.

"They call me will-a, stay so cool I'm chill-a"

Guardian then stole the slight from auden, with this hilarious smug face, singing proudly and louder at auden making auden laugh at his bosses need for spotlight.

"I done make that mill-a, on the way to that bill-a"

Out of nowhere he pulled out fat stacks of cash making me jaw drop at the amounts.

"Used to have a piggy bank, now I got a biggy bank, who even cares what the stay, hay now cause I'm doing what the k"

I laughed and continued to watch, wondering how he would act for the next line.

"I stay on that hussle, I flex that middle muscle"

He winked at me at the end of that one making me blush before sticking my tounge out cutely and winking back, making him blush furiously, and try not to trip over his next line.

"Hate to bust your bubble, I'm on that other level, Imma take it higher, and higher, higher and higher"

The robot tubbies stacked themselves revealing another layer of them eveytime the song lyrics said "higher" resulting in announcer walking over and holding his hand out to guardian, for him to step on with his microphone in paw.

"I stay by your tire, keep burning like that fire"

Balls of black flames circled me before disappearing. I oooed and clapped to show my awe and support.

"And ohhhh I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive"

The show was amazing and I was definitely gonna kiss guardian for this.

" And ohhhhhh I can fly,I can fly, I can fly"

(After the show cause I'm tired of writing lyrics)

After the show was done they all took a bow, and began walking off to do their work. "So how did you enjoy-" I cut guardian off with a kiss once he came close enough.

I the disconnected and smirked, getting a little idea, and waited for him to say something. "So I take you liked the show-" I cut him off again, kissing him smirking as I did.

I then stopped and raised my eyebrow at him, smirking smugly at his blushing face. "Am I gonna-" kissed again, but this time I pulled myself closer to him. "Be able to talk?" He finished still stunned because of me.

I kissed him again, except this time, taking his tounge in my mouth, making me mewl, and him groan in pleasure. " Tinky *pant* what-" another kiss, but this time a peck and a wink, as I walked to his bedroom, leaving him love struck and dazed in the hallway, before he started stumbling behind me, in a love drunken haze.

(Who's I'm control now? Huh Guardian! Me that's who, I can be a power bottom when I want to be) I chuckled at my thought, before reaching the bedroom and swinging open the door.

I sat on the bed, and lied there seductively, before crooking a finger at him waving him towards me from the doorway. He stumbled over to me and fell on the bed allowing me to straddle him, I placed a kiss on his lips and mewled when I felt him roughly grope me, the animal inside of him finally coming out to play.

(And we end it there hahahahah no they aren't gonna do that yet just a super heated make out session as a reward for guardian being an awesome mate/boyfriend) you'll see when they do the dirty on chapter 30 when the lemon begins 7w7