chapter 12

A/N you know what...I WILL HOST THE CONTEST. Yeee I'll make a chapter for it on to chapter 12 so glad we are here! Who thinks that this is getting painful to bear and thinks author chan should hurry the fuck up and make them confess? Well...pressure me in to doing it and....

EMIT DAB A EVAH OT GNIOG RUOY

:)  EM YRT

Tinky winky P.O.V

I tried my hardest to ignore what had happened last night, but it was really difficult to do that. Every time I thought of it a dark blush always came to my face.

I groaned to myself, how could I ignore it?!? He knew what I had been planning to do and beat me to the punch. But I would not back down, I would make him flustered some how.

I pondered how to do that, for a while scratching my collar that I wore for a little bit. (When could I get this off?) I wondered, maybe I could ask guardian to take it off for me.

I heard a knock on my door, and I peeked out the little hole, that I could see through. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, guardian was at my door yet again. Of course this gave me and memories,  but I pushed them away and opened the door, allowing guardian to step in. "Good morning, I hoped you slept well" he said smirking at me.

I just puffed out my cheeks in response before turning my head away to hide my blush. I then felt a soft paw grab my chin, turning my head back to face guardian. "You can't hide your blush from me tinky" he purred, his lips being so close to mine, but just far enough away it would have to be obvious that I tried to kiss him.

I pushed away that idea quickly before my blush grew anymore. (He has to confess to me first) I thought.

"Oh back to business, I came in here to take off your collar, seeing as you don't need it any longer" he declared, stepping closer to me.

I gulped and nodded, to confirm I was ok with him doing that. He smiled before grabbing my collar with both paws, beginning to fiddle with the lock.

For some people the silence may have been awkward, but strangley enough it was comfortable for me. After a little bit I heard a loud "click" signalling that the collar had been unlocked. I watched as he slowly lifted the collar off of me, being careful to not catch it on my antenna or ears.

After tossing it to the ground he held my head, tilting it side to side, to examine my neck and see if I had any marks. I looked behind me while he did this, and noticed we were in a perfect position for a sneaky little plan of mine. Not wanting to miss my chance, I quickly threw myself backwards, gripping guardian's arms, causing him to fall ontop of me.

I smiled when I felt the bed under me as I landed. I looked up, to see guardian towering over me, his paws beside my head, as if he was trying to pin me to the bed. I winked at him suggestively, watching in amusement as his face turned  a deep scarlet.

I threw my arms around his neck, to deepen the affect. I then wrapped my legs around his waist he looked at him. His lips were so close to mine...all I would have to do was tilt my head...and my lips would connect with his. My dream was so close...I just had to...

As if reading my mind guardian bit his lip and leaned closer to me, barely an Inch away from my lips...leaning closer...until...

"Master a we have discovered something we think you would like to see" a robot tubby said in a monotone voice.