chapter 19

A/N hey everybody! Sorry there is little updates, school has been overwhelming me. But I will still try my best for all of you, because you all matter to me. So please enjoy the story.

Guardian P.O.V

After walking away and letting myself drown in my thoughts, I began to think of all the possibilities. (What could I help tinky with?) (What abilities could I give him? Give my robots?) All thise thoughts popped up in my head one by one like popcorn for every step I took down that long hallway.

Come to think of it..my room is not this for away from the throne room, why was I still walking? I snapped out of thoughts for a moment when my body stopped moving. I realized that my body had unconsciously taken me to my lab, for which I had built my robots in. "Of course....." I muttered, stepping slowly into the room, the dim lights of the lab that had felt like home to me, hit me in the face as I entered.  My pupils brightened and j could tell when the room became brighter for a few more seconds, before my eyelights faded back into their dull red.

I looked around, smiling at the memories, tracing my paw on the walls feeling each grove indented there. I frowned as I felt certain carefully slashed groves into the wall. Pain hitting my chest where my heart lay, before forcing me back into my memories.

(This will now be 3rd person)

"IM GOING TO CATCH YOU!!" Po giggled, chasing after tinky. "Nuh uh!!" Tinky laughed before running out of guardians sight. He had been brace enough to leave his home, to finally get close to his crush but...he wouldn't reveal himself...he knew better....miles Had told him better. He merley watched the children play and wished desperalty to play with them, to know what it was like to feel the sun on his fur and to relax with friends by your side....but he knew better, that is if he didn't want to be punished again by miles. He reached out a paw to see if he could graze the sunlight before turning away, and  ducking behind a tree,

When the 2nd oldest of the family turned to where he had been standing he merely raised an eyebrow and walked closer to the tree. "Hey! I can tell someone is there....And I know your not an animal...if you..just come out...we can BE BEST FRIENDS!! Just come out and play..." Oh how our guardian wanted to take tinkys offer, it would be a dream come true.

But then...he remembred miles punishments and whimpered before quickly running away back to his hideout in hopes miles wouldn't have noticed he was gone.

Guardian P.O.V
Oh how wrong I was...I growled and curled my fists punching the wall creating a crack, before sucking me back into my memories.

"WHERE.WERE. YOU!" A gruff voice shouted angilry. "N-n-now-where" *CRACK* "NO PLEASE STOP PLEASE!"
"Then tell the damn truth you brat and I won't hit you again" a paw lowering to a dark green tubbies side. "I-i-i-i was...out..." pale white arms covered a thin stomach in knowledge of what would happen. A fist collided with guardians nose, causing it to quickly bleed. "What...did I tell you...to..NEVER..do?" A mere whimper in pain as a response. "Do it again and I will not hesitate to break bones the next time I visit" guardian nodded knowing that his voice would only provoke miles.

Guardian P.O.V

That miles...would PAY for all the years he had hurt me... I liked back at the scratches lining the walls and knew what it stood for..."a line....for every day" I muttered tracing my hand down, to bring it back to my side. "HE HURT ME..." I growled eyes leaking. (365 lines lay there...A years worth of pain)  looking around my lab walls my memories slowly came back to me.  I remembered with a sad smile that the in my reason it stopped was because of miles gaining a new rank and moving into the governments house for him. I remember laughing when I found out that...now you can't leave either...I Had thought then.

But one day he came back...I remebred failing my mission on checking the tubbies the day they had become infected.

I remember.......

Guardian looked down at a giant vat of pink goo studying it before hearing steps behind him. He turned to see someone he had feared for a while, miles...guardians pupils shrank in fear nothing but a whimper leaving his mouth. A paw gripped his chest, hurting him in the process before being thrown into the vat of infected custard, the last thing he saw being his childhood abuser walking away as he sank into the darkness of the custard.

Running out of breath he gasped for air and tried to swim up to the surface but his body was growing weak...growing frail....growing cold.. his body's movements ceased completely his heart stopping as pink custard flooded his lungs. Yet...he could still see and nothing hurt anymore...his body felt numb and cold and his eyesight was fading quickly. He had nothing to live for he realized...his only regret was never speaking to his crush not once, but not like it mattered he was dying...And that...was...that

Everything stopped guardian didnt move a muscle. His body sitting there like a rock before it began to float to the surface when some strange magic brought him back up to the air, a tubbies laws stretched outwards towards him. A female gasped on fear when she saw who it was...it was none other then her twin brother...

"Oh WALTEN!!" she sobbed tears falling down her face as she held his cold freezing body. "What did you do to deserve such a fate? you didn't deserve this...please come back I need you brother...."

Guardians hearing slowly cane back but he couldn't move to open his eyes. He felt himself be carried to where he used to live the sounds of the doors opening letting him know this. He felt tired very tired...A nap sounded wonderful...the last thing heard before falling back into the darkness of rest was...

"I will build a kingdom for you to rule when you wake as an infected my brother...when you awake come find me...remember my name..my name is-"

Guardian P.O.V
The memory cut with out warning, my teeth gritting as I felt a splitting headache come on. (What was she going to say?) I couldn't dwell on the subject any longer and looked for medicine in my cabinet for headaches. I sighed in relief when I found them and sat down at a stool in front of empty chemical beakers that would soon be filled with concoctions for various things.

But curing tinky would be my main priority for now...

(DANG THATS 1183 WORDS XD)

But yeah that's his past.  Abused by miles as a child and never got to confess his crush to tinky when he was a shy scared boi, so now he be a rough domaint boi who is edgy.

I is not telling who the mystery tubbie is and before your ask if tinky wasn't oldest who was? Shadow tubby/dark tubby was because I made them siblings since dark tubby before he was infected looked like tinkys twin.