chapter 36

4k READS GUYS OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! I really don't deserve that much QwQ I'm thankful for everyone for reading this book like oh my god you guys are awesome. Ummm sorry for the cliffhanger but that's how books work- ummm as a special thanks I'll be making a book with art gifts for you guys!!! One art gifts for every 1k on every ST book so yeah 4 arts to go TYSM ILY!!!! (platoniclly I'm taken sorry not sorry)

Tinky winky P.O.V

I sighed in relief when noo noo pulled the knife away and turned toward the voice of my savior. "Guardian so wonderful for you to join us, but you'll have to hold on I have something to care of" Noo noo said turning back to my stomach making me gulp.

"Yeah right like I'm just going to let you kill my unborn kids before they have a chance at daylight, not happening pal" my mate said before leaping out and tackling noo noo.

A mini robot came crawling along the floor to me, and cut the chains off me. I sighed in thanks and watched the two go at it. Guardian pinned Noo Noo down, with his face towards the floor.

"See that I don't dismantle you here and now" he hissed at noo noo. "You fell into...my...trap" noo noo mumbled making me raise an eyebrow. "The government....is..coming...to..capture you now...."

NOO NOO said louder than time making me look at guardian in fear to see him strangely calm about it. "Yeah...about that...my buddy auden hacked their signal so they think your in a separate building over a million miles away bud, and you aren't able to respond to them because to them your offline, and all the troops that were coming are dead...sooo your plan has gone down the drain sorry not sorry" guardian said making me smile that our kids were safe and out of harms way.

Guardian then knocked out noo noo and dragged him behind him. "I'm going to dismantle him for parts for my robos" my mate hissed, making me hurry to think of a plan to spare noo noo. "Maybe he was forced to do this, maybe if you take the time to....I don't know....interrogate? Him you could find out why he did it, but if he did it on purpose I'll let you dismantle him" I offered, taking my mates paw in my mine.

"I suppose that's fair he should be GRATEFUL to you when he is online again" my mate hissed at Noos Noos unconscious body. I then saw announcer waiting outside the building, when we walked out. Guardian threw noo noo into announcers hands and said something to auden, making him open a portal most likely back to home.

"Come on love,  we are going away from this place" my mate said angry at noo noo still, before holding my law and walking with me through the portal.

When we arrived out I yawned tired from my experience and just sleepy in general. I yelped in surprise when guardian swooped me up onto his arms bridal style, before he started walking to our bedroom. He hummed a soothing lullaby making me yawn and nuzzle into his chest tired.

I purred when I felt the warm cozy bed under me and snuggled into the pillows and blankets that were wrapped around me. "Sleep well my love, and your two don't cause any trouble for your mother you hear me?" I laughed at the last bit and smiled happily when he kissed my head and belly.

He then dimmed the lights, and walked out quietly to deal with noo noo. I yawned again and fell asleep with a paw resting on my belly so my children knew I was saying goodnight to them to.