chapter 9 (Now he's gone...)

A/N the song is called now your gone by basshunter. This is my first song fic so yeee

Walten P.O.V

Now your gone.....

He was gone, and it was all my fault. What had I done....why did i do that....

I realized my love for you was strong...

How could I have been such a fool?!?! It took me this long...it took a lot of pain and heartbreak to realize that I love him what was wrong with me?

And I miss you here now your gone....

I missed that grape. How cute he was and how he was always so excited to be able to talk to me. That one time I held his paw...

I've been waiting here by the phone...

I had been waiting for him. It had been one long painful year for me. Without him by my side, my sanity dropped to an all time low.....but after realizing he wasn't coming back...for the first time in my life I had cried. I had screamed at myself and turned back into the tubbie I thought I would never see in the mirror again.

With the pictures hanging on the wall...now your gone, I realized my love for you was strong.

Oh the pictures...memories of both good and bad. Tinky had found my camera one day and took a selfie with me....I kept that picture on my nightstand in hopes maybe he would see I cared.

I miss you here now your gone
I've been waiting here by the phone
With the pictures hanging on the wall..

I sang as I walked. I was walking to somewhere I had kept secret where I could hide from the world. A forest of blue the only one of its kind in this world, light blue flowers that glowed in the dark grew there.

Is this the way it's meant to be?

God I hoped not,but if that is how fate decided to play it's hand then I was powerless against it.

Only dreaming that your missing me..

Did he miss me? Probably not I scared him away it was all my fault....I had lost it.

I've been waiting here at home...I go CRAZY now your gone...

Crazy I had gone for a while...and it's what scared him away. The insanity I had felt then, knawed at the back of my mind. The music kept it at bay.

There's an empty place in my heart.

There was and it was a place for that lovable grape. But I'd never get the chance to tell him and it was all my fault....

It won't heal it never FADES away...I think about you every day.

And I had, I had dreamed countless times of him coming back to me, me holding him in my arms....or the nightmares that plagued me....every time I woke up from those....as my old self.

*music plays*

No one P.O.V

Little did walten know someone was following him....and they were listening to him sing. A purple tubbie who hung on to every word that walten sang.

Walten P.O.V

Now your gone....

I sang the word flowing off my lips, my voice getting louder with every verse.

I realized my love for you was strong
And I miss your here now your gone.

I loved tinky winky but I would never get the chance to tell him....He was gone.....Theres no changing that.

I keep waiting here by the phone with the pictures hanging on the wall...

I sang now in front of a lumimesent pond, that glowed blue and as bright as the flowers around it. (Undertale reference anyone?)

Is this the way its meant to be? Only dreaming that your missing me...

I sat down in front of the pond, so close to the water I could feel the waves lap against my legs, turning my fur wet.

I've been waiting here at home....I go CRAZY now your gone.....

Nothing could be heard expect my voice and the sound of the water. This was the place I always cane to regain my sanity....Before and after I became infected....

Now your gone.....I realized my love for you was strong...I miss you here now your gone.

(Tinky please come back....I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare please...come back...or at least let me know your ok)

I've been waiting here by the phone, with the pictures hanging on the wall...

Tears slipped from my eyes as the song continued...never the less I pressed on wanting to finish the song. Another tear dropped as I thought about every happy memory that was spent with tinky winky....

Is this the way it's meant to be? Only dreaming that your missing me...

My tears fell faster...A dark grey waterfall flowing down my face...

I've been waiting here at home...I go CRAZY now your gone...

I choked back a sob and kept the melody going strong not letting my grief or insanity get the better of me in this peaceful moment.

There's an empty place in my heart....that could break apart....it won't heal it never FADES away....

Each one of my tears fell into the beautiful lake before fading away....

I think about you every day...

I spun around shocked....who had sung?!?! To my surprise tinky winky was standing there...still wearing his metal collar...smiling at me his pitch black eyes staring me down.

I gulped. I then stood up and slowly walked up to him, afraid that if I touched him he would disappear.

"T-t-tinky?!?" I stuttered out. He nodded. I gulped and looked down at the ground in shame, taking off my hat and holding it in my hands, my anttena on full display.

"I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't mean to and I'm sorry that I hurt you.....I get it if you don't forgiv-"

I was cut off by a tackle hug to the ground. I looked at tinky winky surprised before feeling a warm smile grow on my face as he nuzzled my chest. I sighed in relief before hugging him and doing nothing more then enjoy the peaceful moment that we had.

No words were said, only feelings....

A/N I'm so proud of this... "also if your wondering how he sang when he Can't talk is because walten learned how to understand infected lauange, which tinky winky talks in. (But tinky won't use much of it cause he hates hearing himself growl when he just wants words. This was 1055 words not counting the A/N