chapter 3

Tinky winky P.O.V

I yanked on the collar that was around my neck, trying desperately to get it off my neck, only to fail yet again. It had been a week of living with walten and all I could say was it wasn't that bad.

Now you may be thinking "your CRAZY how is it not BAD!!" well the anwser to that is because he hasn't hit me once or done really much of anything except look at those computer screens of his. Strangely one of  them was focused on me (I'm guessing it's to make sure I don't escape).

Sometimes he would glance back at me, but when he noticed I was looking he would jerk his head around and act like he hadn't been looking at me. Sometimes I would try and talk to him in my broken speech, which was slurred words but it was the best I could do.

I blinked against the bright lights all around and decided I would take a nap since there wasn't anything better to do.

Guardian/walten P.O.V

After a few hours of silence I turned my chair around to see to my shock that tinky was sleeping peacefully in his cage, leaning against the bars behind him, his face showing a calm smile while he quietly snored. I felt myself blush slightly before smacking my face, in an attempt to rid it of the blush.

I sighed (why hadn't I killed him? Why hadn't I hurt him? Why had I spared him?) (Maybe....it was for companionship?) I sighed shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head (what else could it be?)

(But how can we be friends if he can't talk?) I pondered that question for a moment before getting an idea. Maybe..He can...write...? I could give him paper and pen. I nodded to myself that could work. I then tiptoed past tinky to make sure I didn't wake him before rushing past him to my office where I would find those supplies.

*hours later*

Tinky winky P.O.V

I groaned as I slowly woke from my nap. I then noticed there was something new in my cage, there was a pen and paper sitting right in front of me. I looked at the guardian to see him completely facing me, his eyes looking away however, along with a slight embarssed blush on his pale cheeks. I smiled when I realized he had been the one responsible for the pen and paper.

Thankfully even though I couldn't speak I hadn't forgotten how to write. I grabbed the pen and paper (with slight struggle) and began to write. I looked up slightly to see him peering down at me from his throne, smiling slightly when he realized I was writing. (I'd commit that smile to memory)

Thoughts aside I excitedly wrote for a few more seconds before showing my sign to the white tubby who had captured me.

Guardian/walten P.O.V

I looked down at the sign he was holding and read what it said. "HEY THERE IM SO EXCITED I CAN FINALLY TALK TO YOU!!" I shook my head and chuckled at that before reading the rest "you know I never got your name....what is it seeing as you know mine" "my name is wal- never mind that you can call me guardian" I said turning around to end that conversation.

Tinky winky P.O.V

What was he going to say before he cut him self off? And why do I feel like I recognize him from somewhere? I shook my head (It doesn't matter right now, but I will find out sometime I hope....)

I knocked on the bars to get his attention again but got no response. I gave up after that.