chapter 45

Guardian P.O.V
Today was my birthday. I hadn't celebrated it for years due to not caring. I never celebrated it in the first place really. I hadn't told any one because I didnt want them to try and celebrate it for me it wasnt important for me.

I yawned and walked through the hallways going to the main room. When I reached the main room I was surprised to see no one there. No busy workers...just empty.

I raised an eyebrow confused as to why no one was there before I jumped back surprised. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUARDIAN!!!" I looked around shocked to see al my welts coming out from hidden areas along with tinky holding the girls from behind the throne.

"But how did you know?" I asked confused. (Last time I checked no one knew) auden smiled and walked up to me. "You programmed all your info into my database when you created me, including your birthdate" auden laughed. Tinky walked up to me holding the girls and smiled.

"Auden told me your birthday was coming soon so I got everyone together to throw a surprise party for you" the girls reached out to me from tinkys arms so I took them holding them in my arms.

"Happy bwirthday dada" my girls cheered before my ears shot up surprised when they both kissed my cheeks. They giggled loudly when they saw my surprised face.

"Aww thank you girls!" I cooed before kissing both their heads. They cooed back before turning to their mother laughing about something.

"What's so funny you little devils??" Tinky teased. They pointed to his mouth and then pointed to mine. I laughed at what they had been saying. "Yur torn to kwiss dada" they giggled.

I blushed and smirked at tinky who rolled his eyes. He pecked my lips before rubbing the girls head.

We heard a loud "awwwwwww" from all the robots and I chuckled. "Come on guardian we made you a cake your favorite kind!!" Auden cheered pointing to a robot who came in holding a giant lemon cake.

I squealed and passed the girls to tinky and ran to the cake, taking it from the robot which startled them before I set the cake down on the table.

"Well WHATS EVERYONE WAITING FOR!?!!? COME ON! LETS EAT!!" I cried happily. Everyone laughed at my happiness and came over to the table.

Tinky carrying the girls, came over to me and put them in their high chairs before coming over to me and hugging me from behind.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I blushed lightly and smiled at him.

"Happy birthday ny future husband" he cooed before walking off to the girls.

I blushed darkly knowing this was a flirt we had going on between us. I adjusted my hat and grabbed the knife to begin cutting the cake.

I cut some small pieces for the girls since they were old enough to have small food now. I then passed out pieces to auden and announcer who now had a tubby form that I had built him.

I then passed some out to the other main robots who were around the table and cut one for myself.

"Wait hold on you cant eat yours yet, not without this" tinky said stopping me from eating.

I raised an eyebrow when he placed a candle on the rest of the cake and lit it.

"In case you didn't know you have to make a wish birthday boy" tinky chuckled. I shrugged laughing at my own stupidity before thinking about a wish.

I smiled and took a deep breath before blowing out the candle.

"Well what did you wish for?" Tinky asked me leaning in. I pecked his lips startling him and merely smirked.

"I seem to remember that you DONT tell what your wish is" I laughed before turning to the girls.

I then burst out laughing loudly when I saw they had paws covering their mouth as their cheeks were stuffed like chipmunks with cake.

"Looks like the girls beat you taking the first bite" tinky chuckled. Evella and swirl noticed they were the center of attention and slowly put their paws behind their backs like they didn't have cake covered paws that everyone had seen.

They then somehow swallowed the gaint amount of cake in their mouth and began to make a noise that sounded like they were trying to whistle.

They looked away still making that whistle noise as if they hadnt just eaten their cake whole.

Everyone laughed at the girls antics smiling before enjoying their cake. I hummed at the lemony taste of my cake, holding onto tinky waist while we both ate the cake.