Important A/N (The end)

Hhhhh-

So this has been a long time coming but I am no longer interested in the slendytubbies Fandom what's so ever really And I'll be ending this book.

I'm sorry to all those I disappoint But this is the end of the book. I will be marking it as completed because I think it had a decent ending instead of the one I had planned.

The one I had planned was for Tinky and walten to have a third child and the child dies to miscarriage And Tinky self harms because of how much he hates himself for Failing the baby.

However the baby is in hell because of walten being a demon and Walten is able to bring them back to life but as a devil baby and Tinky eventually gets so upset over the loss of the child that he Attempts suicide but doesnt Succeed and is reunited with the child.

That was the planned end really :/

I will be canceling all other St books as well and I'm sorry again.

In also sorry for forgetting about the art contest because I just remembered. I had to change the prizes because of the book ending

These are the winners:

1st Place: LunaEclipseTheWolf/ChoclateChipSwirl

Prize: Two shaded fullbodies (let me know what two characters you want me to draw)

2nd Place: GothGoodie

Prize: 1 shaded fullbody (let me know what you want drawn)

3rd Place: TanukiOclock

Prize: Shaded halfbody and sketch fullbody (let me know what character you want drawn please)

It's been an interesting run and I'm thankful for all of you who supported this book and I'm sorry again to all those I upset and disappoint. Farewell to all of you for this is the offical end of this book.