chapter 7 (warning slight abuse mentions)

Tinky winky P.O.V

I shook slightly afraid of the laughter I could hear from the main control room. What had happened to the guardian? Why was he....like this?

I heard a knock on the door, so I peeked through the hole to see if it was the guardian. It was.....

I kept quiet, in hopes that he would leave and not bother me. (I was afraid he would hurt me) I looked through the peephole again to see walten stareing the door down. When he saw I wasn't going to open it, a strange conflicted look crossed his face before  a robot pulled him away back to his work.

I sighed in relief before slumping against the door in slight fear. I then had a strange thought should.....(should i...leave?) I shook my head that wasn't possible right now. But maybe if things got bad...I would have to break my promise to him...not that I wanted to.
*after a while of waiting*

Maybe it was safe to come out? Maybe he was still insane but had a little sanity.

I sighed and opened the door slowly. After checking if anyone was there I began to creep out slowly into the hallway. "What are you doing?" I spun around afraid it was guardian to find to my relief it was just one of his tubbie bots.

I just shrugged and didn't bother trying to talk to him and walked off towards the throne room.

Once reaching it, I saw that for once the guardian wasn't there. Just his throne and the shining cameras. I slowly walked towards it, wanting to sit in it and see if it was comfy....."make sure that you keep a watch on them, let me know if they make a move" I heard before I dove behind his throne.

I heard what I presumed to be guardian sitting on his throne. I sighed in relief (he hadn't found me yet..)

I then heard an impatient tapping sound, that seemed like guardian was tapping his foot. I peeked around the corner of his throne and sure enough he was. (Why though?)

"When is that grape goimg to come out of his room?" He asked outloud.
I then watched as he messed with his weird small screen thing he kept in his hands. I heard him mutter something incoherent, so I turned around to his tv screens to see if I could watch something interesting. I gulped...(I was in the screen...which means...)

My thoughts were interrupted when I was abruptly yanked upwards by the chain that hung off my collar that I wore. I turned around to see guardian glaring at me, but a crazy grin on his face. "You thought you could hide from me couldn't you" he said yanking my chain even harder, making me gasp and claw on the collar, that had begun to choke me.

He threw me down on the ground and stepped on my stomach knocking the breath out of me. "Why were you hiding behind my throne?" I merley looked at him afraid. "Oh that's right....YOU CANT TALK" he laughed crazily, pressing down harder.

I whimpered slightly in response, he would have gone further had a robot tubbie not stepped to my resuce. "Sir Po has been spotted near the faculty"

He growled and stepped off me. I took my chance and quickly ran to my room to hide. I slammed the door shut and whimpered quietly on the floor. (What had happened to him...where had that kindness and defensive but adorable side of him gone?)

(It won't be safe for me to stay any longer...I have to leave...) I thought rubbing my neck slightly, under the collar as much as I could.

(I'm sorry guardian...but I'm going to have to break that promise...I'm leaving tonight)

And I would...I'd wait till he went to his room where he "slept" I had no knowledge if he did or if he didn't it didn't matter right now.

All that mattered was escaping.