chapter 50

Tinky P.O.V

I walked out into the kitchen and made a cup of hot coco. I held the steaming cup in my palms, rubbing the side with my thumb as I lost myself in thought. Thoughts of marriage, rings, dances came to my head.

I sipped the slightly still burning liquid, to take a break from day dreaming only to return to my memories right after.

"DJ got us falling in love again!!! So dance,dance,like it's the last,last,last night of your life"

The memory of us singing and dancing together, or the random times he would make me swoon as he sang to me hit me like a brick.

Instead of crying I just took a long sip of hot coco again. Though it was the strangest thing because I never heard that song before. It was like guardian had been standing right in front of me singing to me like he always did.

As I sipped the liquid I noticed its sweet taste. (It tastes just like when walten made hot chocolate for me and the girl's, adding creamers to make it just right. (But how is that possible... I didn't put any creamer in.....)

I shook my head back and forth. I must have how else would it be there? I must have put it in there with out noticing.

With that thought I nodded and continued to drink my hot coco. I then  calmly walked to the cabinets and looked for the creamer jars. I contained to look calmly, still under the influence of the hot coco before I did a shocked spit take.

We had no creamer in the cabinets. I set my mug down slowly and walked over so slowly to the trashcan. I opened it and looked confused and fearful at what I saw.

There were no creamers in the trashcan. Where were the creamers in question? I fell against the sink and grappled the edge trying to get a hold of my thoughts.

Was..was....was guardian here? He was the only one who knew how to make that, not even the girls knew. Not even I knew.

(But how....I have got to be imagining things...he isnt here....)

(Hes dead tinky. Hes gone for good. Hes gone and he's not coming back...)

With that thought I set my coco down and walked back to my room ready to sleep now.

"Hes gone.hes dead. Hes not coming back"

(Or is he my dear readers.....hahah....I await your confused comments...hehehe)