[108] wanda maximoff

-/-

-/-

Never in your entire life had you been more furious. The audacity some people had.

"How dare he. Fucking prick." You breathed out, kicking a stone away with your feet while you hurried your way through the crowd on the market.

It was easy to move fast, people were a little freaked out by you. Firstly; because of your dark bodysuit. The suit you wore was somewhat similar to Natasha's. Only yours was personalized with your initials embroidered on your collar and it was decorated with long glow in the dark swirls. Secondly; because of the multiple gun holsters that were strapped around your body, holding all kinds of different guns and tasers in them. And lastly; because of the deadly enraged look on your face.

You knew exactly where to go. Exactly what alleyways to take to avoid traffic camera's and other obstacles that might burden you later.

You were heading to an abandoned parking lot. It wasn't used anymore since the building was fragile, almost falling apart. The government thought it was too expensive to blow the building up so instead they just put a fence around it, the ones that are usually around a construction site. Very easy to sneak in to, and no citizens in it.

It was the perfect place.

You'd arranged a meeting earlier today. 2nd floor, 5:30 pm. You checked the time, 5:27 pm. You took the last flight with big steps and saw the person standing right in the middle of the deserted floor. You walked onto the floor but kept your distance.

"I wasn't sure if you'd come," you said as calmly as possible, not wanting to reveal how you really felt about him.

"Your offer was quite tempting, I want to hear more about it." The man said. His voice send shivers down your spine, you loathed him.

The guy was stupid though, just agreeing to meet up with a complete stranger about some totally surreal offer. But good for you, just made everything easier.

"Well, I lied about that dumb offer." You sighed, picking your nails and inspecting them.

The man furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me?" He growled.

"I just wanted you to meet me here. So I can kill you."

The man took a step back. "W-what? I don't even know you that good, man!" The man stammered, looking around for an exit, but the only one was behind you. He had nowhere to go.

You smirked and took a gun out of one of the holsters, holding it next to your body.

"Hey, w-what do you want? I don't deserve this. I-I didn't do anything. Please, I'm innocent." The man pleaded, putting his hands together and almost getting down on his knees. However, he didn't, because if he could he had to run and he knew that.

Your eye twitched as you stuck your tongue in your cheek. Even now when he was in front of you he claimed he hasn't done anything bad. When he did the most horrible thing someone could do, according to you. "You hurt her," you spat out, slowly raising your arm. "And whoever hurts her, doesn't deserve anything. Except for more pain, and eventually, death."

The sound of a shot echoed through the empty parking lot. Followed by another one.

You didn't even blink, didn't move anything besides your finger that pulled the trigger twice.

"I don't like talking." You told the freshly shot man, soon to be corps. You decided to let him suffer a little instead of going for a headshot or a shot through the heart. Therefore, you chose his stomach, and another one in his left shoulder closer to his heart.

Before he even fell to the ground you were turned around. Already exiting the building, leaving the man who hurt your lover behind, dying a hopefully very painful death.

Even though you knew there were many ways to execute someone painfully, this was the most efficient for you. You didn't like to waste time and it's not like getting shot is pleasant or anything.

Outside of the building was chaos. People obviously heard the shots and were freaked out and had called the police. Frankly, you couldn't care less. Until you spotted the red haired girl staring at the second floor where she heard the shots come from.

Wanda saw you.

"What did you do?" Wanda asked. Her hand muffled her voice but you heard it break.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." You said, and put your gun back into your holster that was strapped around your thigh. You ignored her question. "Why are you here, Wanda?"

"I-I tracked your suit be-because I didn't know where you went. What happened? What did you do, [your name]?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?" You said, almost emotionless and ignoring her question once again.

Wanda looked down. "Well, I-" She started but stopped once she heard sirens. More than one.

You rolled your eyes. "Ugh we gotta go. We can talk later." You groaned and grabbed Wanda's hand. You took her away quickly. The police was coming. And they were going to find a dead body very soon.

***

Y'all back to school again?

Hmm I'll edit this like probably tomorrow because I already have a better idea which makes way more sense and doesn't suck as much as this does.