[69] Peter Quill

You're Quill's girlfriend

-/-

Drax walks around the spaceship, the clothes on the ground muffle the sound of his boots.

"Hey Quill, your ship—it's filthy," he grunts, avoiding a pile of clothes with a condom on top of it. Drax, being not sure whether the condom is used or just unwrapped, scrunches his nose in disgust.

Peter smirks, "ah man you've no idea. If I had a black light the place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting."

You walk around the corner hearing the last bit of what your boyfriend had said. When you pass the boys Peter can't resist to spank you. You're used to it so unbothered you go and stand next to Peter, his arm snaking around your waist in an instance.

"Jack Polcock? Is he some kind of human garbage artist? Does he paint clothes?" Drax asks, he genuinely has no clue what Peter is talking about.

Peter shakes his head and furrows his eyebrows, "What? No! A black light shows
—ya know, and Pollock paints things with all stripes an-"

Drax shrugs, still not knowing what Peter is talking about.

You decide you speak up to explain it easily, "Let's just say it has something to do with sex. Lots of sex, and lots of orgasms."

Drax gags and turns away to go to another room.

"You disgust me Quill!"

"Hey it's not only my fault!"

***
Favorite Peter?

Smash smash potato mash