[88] Thor Odinson

You are Thor's sister and the two of you have a very good bond, like real siblings

-/-

You swung the doors open with so much that they burst into the wall and came back with the same speed.

Your eyes widened and you were quick to react, you lifted your arm up and with little effort, the doors disappeared at once.

That was not exactly the entrance you had planned but oh well, at least you didn't get hit on your head.

"Hello, sister. Have you finally decided to show up?" Thor smirked and stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

You quirked your eyebrows and checked the time, "it is only 2:34 pm, concluding I am only four minutes late. And do you really think I would expect you to be here at 2:30 sharp? Of course not brother, and I can tell you arrived only shortly before me," you let out a laugh, "your breathing is uneven, meaning either you ran on your way here or your condition is horrible," you finished, content with your precise observation.

Thor let out a sigh and decided it was better to leave this subject behind since you totally saw through him.

"Are you ready for our fight?" Thor smiled.

You scoffed playfully, "Obviously, come on weakling, let me show you who's in charge around here. You cannot defeat me little brother. You're simply too frail."

Thor started approaching you slowly, "lies, all lies. Me frail? Pfft. How come such big lies can leave your little mouth? Bring it, sis, let us put it to an end once and for all."

There was enough distance between the two of you but you took some steps back, Thor did the same so you both had more time to accelerate your speed.

An identical smirk was on Thor's and your face when you turned around.

"Let us begin."

***

Do you have siblings?

I have two and we tend to have arguments often.