[75] Peter Parker

You've asked Peter tons of times if you could wear his suit

You've asked Peter tons of times if you could wear his suit. Now he finally gave in.

-/-

The suit wasn't your size at all. It was tight around your curves, especially your chest. The suit was loose around your abdomen, it was stretched because of Peter. The sleeves were too long and also loose, your shoulders looked really broad and fit now.

You decided to let out the mask and only try on the suit.

You change your previous joyous expression into a 'scary' one. "Give up big boy, or I-I'll, uh, shoot you with my, spider... webs." You say, your middle fingers hovering above the web shooters.

"Oh no I'm so scared. I surrender," Peter lifts his arms before dropping them with the cutest laugh in the universe.

He walks closer and presses his lips on yours. You lean into the kiss but you feel Peter smile and pull back, he's laughing by now.

"Shoot you with my spider webs," Peter mocks you with a low chuckle.

When Peter repeats the sentence you grin. It did sound a little odd but you hit him playfully.

"I didn't know what to say! Don't bully me," you pout.

Peter can't resist your lips so he leans forward again, locking them together.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't," he whispers, "and can I say, you look fucking hot in the suit." He scans your body again before pulling you closer, your lips connecting.

***

How did you find this book?
(In recommendations, did you look something up etc.)

Y'all make us very happy with your comments and votes. <3