[70] Peter Parker

You've been Peter's girlfriend for over a year now

-/-

Peter's smile simply couldn't leave his face. One hour ago he had picked you up, so shockingly beautiful with a dress that fitted you perfect.

Classmates probably think Peter is a psycho who's about to murder someone because of the creepy grin he wore. Peter is too in love to notice the judging glances when he turns back to the dance floor, two freshly made drinks cooling his sweaty palms.

He squints his eyes trying to find you again, his phone rings so he puts down the drinks and starts walking out of the busy room.

"Hello? Wait I can't hear you," Peter pushes the doors open and when it shuts the sound of people chattering dials down.

"Who's this?"

"Couldn't see your pretty little girlfriend in there anymore could ya?"

The deep voice in his ears make Peter look around quickly, "what'd you do with her?" he whisper shouts as some people pass him.

"Why don't you come see for yourself? Meet me in the abandoned warehouse next to the bridge. You'll know where Parker."

After the unknown caller hang up Peter starts running. First he unties the tie and undoes some buttons of his shirt.

He pulls the Spider-Man mask on and swiftly grabs his suit.

"I'm coming [your name]."

Peter, you know she can't hear you?

Peter grunts.
"Shut it Karin!"

***

Do you know any jokes, puns, knock-knock jokes or riddles?

Try to make me laugh