[100] Peter Parker

You were a member of the decathlon team

-/-

During the bus ride, someone thought it would be good to do a quiz. Everyone agreed and now you were halfway through, up until now you had answered every question and had them all correct.

As the next question was asked you paid good attention, wrecking your brain to find the answer once again.

Shit, you thought. You didn't know this one, the sound of a bell made you glare at the person who did want to try. Your glare softened when you saw it was Peter who had rang the bell, the sweet boy had been too late with all the previous question.

"Uhm, strontium, barium, vibranium," Peter said and waited for the answer.

You snorted, that could never be the answer. "Wasted your chance Pete," you shook your head.

The host tilted his head and his gaze switched from your eyes to Peter's, "actually it is correct. Well done Parker."

Peter's grin grew and cocked his head. "Ha I was right, take that [your name] you suck," Tom turned in his seat to you. You looked very unimpressed but Tom thought he had hurt your feelings, and that is the last thing he would want to do.

"N-no, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. You're amazing," Tom rambled, a smile grew in your face as the boy continued talking, "you're actually super cute and-, shouldn't have said that but j-just I'm sorry okay? I take it all back." Tom shyly looked down as he stroke his hand through his hair a few times.

"It's okay honey. Don't you worry," you smiled and leaned forward to pat his arm. Peter turned back after, honey? oh my god, she gave me a pet name. Peter's cheeks got redder at the thought.

"I won't." He mumbled, he had something else to worry about, you calling him that for example. "I won't."

***

Last movie you watched?

Did you watch Bohemian Rhapsody?
Cause I'm making a gif series now about queen, with the gifs from the movie.

Part 100 yay!!

100 days left of publishing until the book is finished.