[81] Tony Stark

In space

In space.

-/-

"Tony?" You walked into the room you had last seen him and called out for him. You were lucky and found him immediately.

Despite that you were trapped in the big donut, Tony remained calm for you. He looks at you as he answers with a honey sweet voice, "Yes my angel?"

"Please don't get mad, but uhm, Peter is here," you say softly as you step aside to reveal the teenager in the high tech suit.

"Peter?! Wha-, what are you doing in space?! How the hell did you get here?" Tony whisper shouted for no particular reason. You went to his side and patted his shoulder.

"Tony honey, it's okay. His intentions are good only."

Peter looked at the two of you awkwardly, he found the two of you always cute but he wanted to apologize, "I-I'm sorry mister Stark. I wanted to help the Avengers. I want to be apart of the Avengers."

Tony's eyes widened at the young boy. "Are you serious? You went to space because you want to be an Avenger?!"

Tony mentally face palmed and couldn't believe Peter. "Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now," he said frustrated before he stomped off.

You sighed and shook your head at your husband's behavior. He could have been a little more kind, Peter was still so young after all.

"I'll talk to him sweetie. Don't worry, and congrats!" You smiled sweetly and squeezed his hand before walking after your man.

***

What's your favorite season?

I love snow, just not the cold.