[107] Peter Parker

Happy called you for an emergency

Happy called you for an emergency. He picked you up with the plane and the two of you flew to some field because he said Peter was there, but not doing alright.

-/-

When Happy called for an emergency, you didn't know what to expect. When Happy said that it was about Peter, you didn't know what to expect. When Happy said Peter wasn't doing alright, you didn't know what to expect. But this, this was far worse that you could imagine.

Peter was a few feet away from you, standing in the open field with red and puffed eyes.

"Peter, we have to leave," you said, observing the broken boy in front of you. It was true, you had to leave. Fury called Happy while you and him were in the plane, and he was furious. Happy had taken a plane from shield without anyone's permission- you found out through Fury's outraged speech. And if the two of you weren't back within half an hour it would have pretty big consequences.

So you had to try to get peter inside the plane quickly while making sure he was okay and it put a lot of pressure on both you and Happy, given the state Peter was in was something you couldn't be prepared for.

"Peter? let's go, everything is alright." You tried again, hoping for a response from the boy. Happy walked closer to the boy.

Peter's hands were trembling as he reached up to support his head, pressing both of his heads against his ears. He shook his head. He didn't pay attention to you anymore, nor to Happy. His mind was shutting everything out.

"Hey hey hey, it's gone Peter, you're safe." Happy reassured, without even knowing what it was that Peter was so upset about.

"No." Peter let out softly, and instantly felt an arm around him, it was Happy's arm- though Peter didn't know. "No-" Peter repeated and then felt the arm tug at him a little. "No!" Peter screamed, and pulled away from the arm roughly.

Tears fell from his eyes, dripping on the dirt underneath him. But it was only tears, he wasn't crying yet.

"No!" Peter continued screaming, stumbling farther away. "G- get aw-away! Go- go away!" The boy kept screaming, tears filling his eyes, his breath choking his lungs and making it harder for him to breath.

"Peter- we- we have to go now," you said, stepping just a little closer.

Peter shook his head, finally looking you in the eyes. "Get away from me!!" He screamed, his voice littered with fear.

Your heart stung, it hurt to see him like this and to listen to his screams, it hurt so much. You couldn't help him. Tears started to make your vision blurry, so you blinked them away, not wanting to show too much emotion while Happy was here. Hesitantly, you took a step forward but Happy held up his hand, signaling for you to stay where you are. Happy too didn't move an inch.