[73] Peter Quill

You and Peter have quite similar styles of combat

You and Peter have quite similar styles of combat. That's why the two of you were a team.

-/-

Tony's voice in your earpiece was informing you about the new strike. It was simple so far. You and Peter would run up from behind, kick Thanos in his knees so he'd fall back and both run in different directions. Stephen would then transport the two of you somewhere safe.

You glance at Peter who's already looking at you, ready for this strike. Both of you wait patiently, your body already filled with adrenaline.

"Go."

Your limbs automatically start moving, they keep accelerating. On your left Peter runs in the exact same pace, one of the reasons the two of you were a pair.

Once the both of you hit Thanos' knees you run to your right as Peter runs to his left. You turn around, holding up your middle finger to Thanos, seeing Peter was already doing the same.

You let your body fall back and the ring of sparks disappears as swiftly as it appeared.

When your back smacks into the ground you grunt, the impact of the hard floor being a little more painful than you expected.

Suddenly the same ring appears right above you, widening your eyes the body of Peter comes your way.

"Oh shi-" Peter's hands hold his body up just in time. One leg between yours and the other on the left side of your hips.

His hot breath hitting your face made you visibly shudder. Peter leans down, lips next to your ear.

"We should try this again sometime later. Only with a more comfortable ground and less clothes."

You turn your head to the right, lips almost touching his cheek.

"Sure, but I want to be on top of you one time too daddy."

You smirk and easily push him off you, his body gone numb after your response.

But he can't deny he didn't like it. Maybe he liked it a little too much.

***

The freaking trailer?!!!

Holy damn I'm lost.

How the hellll did Scott get out? And Clint is finally back I'm shaking.