[65] Stephen Strange

Stephen just returned from Hong Kong

Stephen just returned from Hong Kong. It's the middle of the night and you're sleeping.

-/-

"I just have to-" Stephen croaks—trying to walk further. His cloak wouldn't allow it so he looked back. The cloak was horizontal in the air, struggling to hold Stephen back.

"Why won't you let m-"

The cloak only tightened its grip and pulled back even more, half choking Stephen in the process.

Stephen was frustrated now. He reached over to unclip the clasps on his shoulders. Obviously the cloak wouldn't move as much as an inch. They were stuck on his shoulders.

"Please I only want to-" Stephen pointed to the closed wooden door of your bedroom.

The end of the cloak shaked disapprovingly. Stephen sighed and shrugged. He knew the cloak was right and that shouldn't wake you from your deep slumber.

The urge was still huge, but he decided to sleep in another room to surprise you in the morning.

Once the tired man was in bed he made himself comfortable. He struggled with going to sleep and the reason was all too obvious. He missed your warmth and he desperately wanted to give you a kiss.

Now he knows what'll be the first thing he'll do in the morning.

***

Favorite characters suit?

I just love Natasha's and Spidey's suit.