[76] Vision

There was a party

There was a party. The Avengers had saved New York City.

-/-

Deciding what to wear to a party will always remain a struggle. Whether it's a birthday party, a party with colleges or a 'we just saved the whole city' party.

Many pieces of clothing are on the ground by now, after you had tried them on or right after you took them out of the closet and decided they were not appropriate.

At least you knew you wanted to wear either a dress or a skirt, it was a more special kind of party after all. That made it a lot easier since you weren't a person to own many dresses.

There were some summer dresses in your wardrobe, from the most bright colors such as yellow with stripes to black ones with a silver flower pattern.

You had now settled it down to two dresses. One was a maroon red, very simple dress tight dress. It had a low cut front and was perhaps a little too short, but you were confident and trusted everyone invited to the party.

The other was a navy glitter blue long dress. It had an open back, also low cut v-neckline, this one had with crisscrossing straps and a side cut out that stopped mid thigh.

You liked the latter better so tried it on at first. It was indeed beautiful. It hugged your curves at the right places and the sparkles in the light were absolutely stunning.

"[your name], are you almost finished?"

You heard vision from outside your room calling.

"Yes I only have to pick out my shoes!"

You swiftly grabbed nude gloss pumps, a safe option with the color of your dress and put them on while walking towards the bedroom door.

Once you stepped out vision looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"What?" you ask and put a stroke of your hair behind your ear.

He scans your whole body again and his eyes linger a little longer on your thigh and chest.

"Are you certain you want to leave the house dressed in such attire?"

You grin and walk forward to grab his already offered arm. "Yes it's fine," you smile warmly.

"Now let's go have fun."

***

I should sleep longer