[12] Pietro Maximoff

-/-

-/-

You just discovered your powers like a month ago. You can shoot light out if you hands. It is deadly. But not just deadly, you can do everything with you powers.

Make things disappear and appear. You can teleport and do anything you think of. But you are still learning to control it for one hundred percent.

You are a part of the Avengers. Everyone trusts you and counts on you. You have to fight Ultron his robots.

You're fighting like an hour or two. You can't bare it any longer. You were so tired and started crying. You couldn't hold your arms up, you collapse and crawl to a wall. You start to cry of frustration.

"What is wrong?" Pietro asks with an adorable accent.

"I just, I can't do it anymore! I am too tired so I'm starting to lose control of my powers!" you say angry through your tears.

"It's okay, you can do this. You have to use this anger to use you powers against the enemy"

Pietro offers you a hand, you take it and stand up.

"That's easier said than done speedy boy" you smile a little.

You look to your right. You see an army of robots coming to you.

You take a deep breath, close your eyes and concentrate on your hands. You mentally send all the power you have, through your veins, through your muscles, to your hands.

You open your eyes again and aim your hands at the robot. You scream loud and there is one really hard boom. There shoots a white light out of you hands. More powerful than you ever experienced. You kill all the robots in front of you.

You look to Pietro who has a huge smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" you ask.

"Oh nothing"

The smile doesn't leave his face as he turns around and runs away.

***

Hey everybody!

This one is longer too. I guess I am more into longer ones out of the two of us. My friend writes long ones too though! It depends on the gif I think. I'm studying for the German test tomorrow but I am too tired. I can't remember  stuff.

Vote and comment you guys!

Toedels!