Narry: Harry & me, part 2

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"But mom!" I yelled at my mom who only ignored me and continued reading her book.

"I said no, Niall and that's final." My mom said calmly and I groan as I ran my fingers trough my hair and march upstairs and towards my room before I slammed my door shut. 

"I hate her." I mumble as I realize I only have two hours until Harry comes and two hours until we have to go to another meeting about Liam's future in football. Harry and I have been texting for couple of days now and Harry asked me to go to cinema with him and to eat dinner at some restaurant that he heard is really good and I was really looking forward to it until my mom decided that I can't go. She doesn't even know that I'm going with Harry and she still didn't let me. I told her Zayn and I have a project together that we have to do until Monday, but she told that we can do that some other time and that Liam needs me now and I have to be there for him. Why do I have to be there if I'll be on my phone the whole time and not even listen to what they're talking about, it's not my future, it's Liam's and I still have to be there, I bet Liam doesn't even want me there. 

I sat down on my bed as I thought about how I'm going to get away with this one when an idea popped in my head, I can just go with Harry and I'll deal with my angry parents later. 

"But I can't do that to them, they'll probably call Zayn and I still haven't told him anything about it and he'll be confused and they'll find out sooner or later. Fuck. Maybe I should just cancel it, he'll understand." I said out loud when I suddenly heard a voice behind me. 

"Who'll understand?" I gasped as I quickly turned around only to see Liam standing on my doorway with his arms crossed on his chest and sharp glare in his puppy dog eyes. 

"Liam?! What are you doing here?" I asked him, hoping he didn't hear what I just said, but with the way his glare harden, I knew he did. 

"Cut the crap Niall, what are you up to?" He asked me as he walked in my room and closed the door. 

"Nothing, can you leave? I need to get dressed." I said, but he only continued walking towards me until he was right in front of me. 

"Why? For you little date? Who is he Niall?" Liam asked me harshly and I whimpered at his tone and how he spat my name as if it was a poison. 

"No one Liam, can you please leave?" I ask him, I wanted to shout st him and curse and push him out of my room, but I knew my parents would never be on side and they'll probably never et me hear the end of it.

"Niall, you're coming with us and that's final." Liam said and I suddenly got very angry. 

"No." I said and he looked at me confused, not believing I actually stood up for myself.

"No? Wait until I tell mom and dad where are you going." Liam said smugly and I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"You're sick Liam." I said as I grabbed my phone and left my room, but not before I glared at Liam one more time. 

"Niall? Where are you going?" My mom asked me, but I only ignored her as I put on my shoes and left the house. I walked down the streets, dialing a familiar number before waiting to hear deep husky voice. 

"Niall? Hey, is the date still on?" Harry asked and I try to hold in my tears when I realized what just happened and I wasn't up for our date anymore because I knew I would only ruin it. 

"I don't know Harry, can I come over?" I asked him, hoping he won't leave me like Liam did and won't turn out like him, mean and selfish. 

"Of course, do you want me to pick you up? Where are you?" Harry worriedly asked me and I could hear him getting off of the bed and door opening.

"I'm at small park, near my house." I said as I saw the park where Liam and I used to go to and play all day on the playground. 

"Okay, wait for me there, I'll be there soon." He said and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me before he hang up. I sat on small bench and put my head in my hands. I could feel tears streaming down my face as I realized if Liam really tells my parents they'll believe him and I'll be grounded for the rest of my life. Not because I ran away and could of have gotten hurt, but because I yelled at their "sweet" soon and missed his meeting. 

"Niall?" I soon heard a voice behind me and I turned around to see Harry running towards me and I quickly got up before I felt warm strong arms around me, pulling me into his chest. When my face was safely in his neck, I broke down. 

"Shh. I have you now, baby boy. No one will hurt you." Harry whispered in my ear and I blushed at his nickname, but tears will still streaming down my face and I never wanted for him to let m go. 

"Let's go to my house, there you'll explain to me everything." Harry said softly before he guided me to his car. He opened the car door for me before he ran towards his side and as soon as he was in the car he began to drive back to his place. On the way there I just looked out of the window as houses slowly drifted by and before I knew it he stopped the car and in front of me was big white house. 

"Come on." He said to me as he opened the front door for me and I walked in, surprised of just how beautiful it all was. I followed him upstairs and to his room. I sat down and looked around the beautiful spacious room where every little detail screamed "Harry!"

"You have a beautiful room." I said and he smiled, his dimples showing up and I blushed at how cute he looked. 

"Thank you, baby, now tell me what happened." He told me as he sat down next to me and I told him everything. From what really happened to how I feel and Harry was silently sitting and waiting for me to finish and once I did he just hugged me and told me everything will be okay and that he'll knock some sense into Liam. 

Word count: 1173

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!