Zianourry: I wish

EDITED

🌌🌌🌌

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

He takes your hand
I die a little
I watch your eyes
And I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that?

Zayn is sitting on a couch waiting for concert to start. He was, like usually, the first one to get ready for concert. His clothes fits on him perfecty, and he may or may not done a little bit of poses in front of the bathroom mirror while he took some pictures that he will never post anywhere.

"Boys five minutes to the show time!" Their bodyguard and friend Paul, yells, Catching attention of all people in the room.

Just when Zayn was about to get up and pump a little bit before the concert he looks at his left and see Harry jumping around the room with only one leg while his other leg is stuck in skinny jeans that he is trying to put.

On that scena Zayn throws his head back laughing his head of.

"Hey, don't laugh I saw you do this couple of minutes ago." Says Harry glaring at his friend,  falling on the floor.

Zayn didn't say anything, he only continued laughing at his clumsy friend, but, his laugh suddenly died down when he hears it.

"Hey baby ready for the show?" Asks a voice that he knows very well, Josh. He turns his head to the direction of the voice and what he sees makes his heart break even more. There he is, holding blond boy in his arms while Niall laughs, hidding his head in his neck.

He was a stupid coward, at least that's what he used to tell himself. He was a coward because he loved the blond boy for nine months now and he never said anything, he let Josh take him and now he's blaming him instead of himself.

"Hey mate you okay?" Asks Louis putting his hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"I'm fine." Zayn says quietly when he realizes that could of have been Niall and him, but no.

"In that case we have to go, show will almost start." Louis said, a little bit concerned, but he let it go when Zayn gave him a smile.

The two boys walked to the main hall that will take them to the platforms and stage.

But Zayn stopped focusing on Louis story when he sees Josh taking Niall's smaller hand in his bigger on and like that they followed the boys backstage.

Once there they share on happy kiss and give one another a hug, while saying 'good luck'.

After that Niall returns to his band mates that may or may not have a big crush on him.

They each step on a platform and just before they go on stage Niall and Zayn share on look and Niall mumers 'good luck mate'.

And they are on the stage singing and having fun.

But, Niall will constantly look at Josh like he hunged the moon, breaking Zayn's heart.

When you walk by
I try to say it
But, then I freeze
And never do it
My tongue gets tied
To words get trapped

Liam sighs as woman interviewing them asks annoying personal questions that none of the boys want to answer.

Finally, interview is over and they can go home and relax for the rest of the day.

When they were all dressed up they decided to meet in front of the studio. Is really early in the morning and there is not so many fans, don't get them wrong they love their fans, they are the reason why boys are here where they are, but having thousand of girls scream at your face at 6:00 am isn't funny at all.