New book?

Hi guys, I know it's been so long since I last time updated anything here, but I will be posting new stories in here from now on and I deeply apologize for not saying anything and just stoping with everything so suddenly, I'm really sorry.

I recently updated a new book if you want you can go and check it out on my profile!♡

Description:

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He sang his deep husky voice sending shiver down my spin as I covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't make a sound as I listened to his footsteps passing by the bed I was hiding under.

"Got cha." He said as he grabbed me by my knees and pulled me from under the bed all the while I was fighting and trying to free myself, but to no luck, he was way stronger and faster than me.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to hit him, but I failed when he pushed me up against the wall, his hot breath was tickling my neck as he pressed his body against mine, making me uncomfortable and even more scared.

"Why did you open them? Why? I gave you everything and this is how you repay me?!" He yelled his loud voice booming and I could fee tears streaming down my cheeks as I tried to free myself.

"I'm so sorry." I repeated the words over and over again while he watched me amused.

"It's too late to say sorry now, sweetheart." He whispered slowly as he reached for the ax next to the wall while I trashed around in his arms, only when he raised it high above my head did I finally gave up and closed my eyes.

This is a short description and I will be updating the book every Monday. (Rising from the ground)

I love you all and I'm so thankful for all your support it means a lot to me❤❤❤