Narry : Our little story

Okay I hope you'll enjoy this story, it's a complete new one and it has nothing to do with the stories before it, I said it just so you won't get confused.

I'm sorry if some of you wanted a "Kidnapped" series update, but I'm making the last chapter and I want it to be good, so it will take some time, but I hope that this will kind of make up for it.

So enjoy...😘😘😘

NOBODY'S POV

"Come on Niall, it's your time now." Maura said, guiding her blind fifteen years old son on X-factor stage.

"I'm scared mom." Niall said, climbing up the stairs of the stage, along his mum's side.

"Everything will be alright baby." Said Maura to her son, just before the crowed erupted in screams and all the cameras were turned to them.

Maura guided her son to the middle of the stage and left so she could watch Niall's audition backstage with her husband and other son.

"Hello." Said Simon, sensing Niall's fear and nervousness.

"Hi." Whispered Niall in microfon.

Even though Niall was blind and scared out of his mind, he still had a brave smile on his face and that made all the judges smile too.

"How are you today?" Simon asked trying to get Niall a little bit less tensed.

"I'm g-good." Niall cringed at his own voice. He heard some of the people in the audience laugh at him and that made him loss all of his confidence he once had.

"Good to hear, tell us a little bit about you Niall." Simon said again, he wanted to meet the boy, he remained him of his own son.

"Well, when I was five there was fire in my kindergarten and I got stuck in a closet and the fire burned my eyes so now I'm blind, but it's been so long since that happened and I got used to my life now and everything is okay. And I think no matter what obstacles life gives you, you should accept it and live with it, proud and strong." At the end Niall smiled again and he didn't know that, but there were four boys watching him from backstage and they were all so inspired by his bravery, but there was this boy that fell in love with little blond boy the moment he saw him.

"Wow." Simon said, he was literally close to crying, this little boy's life was so unfair he lost his sight at five all because of one accident. He looked at the Cheryl and the poor women had tears streaming down her face.

"What will you sing for us?" She asked as she was wiping her tears.

"They don't care about us by Michael Jackson." Niall said as he was moving from one feet to another, he was so nervous singing was his passion and this was the only way to make his dreams come true.

He took a deep breath before the song started.

Through the song he sang his little heart out, he sang his sole out to the judges, people in the audience, whole world. His parents were watching him and they couldn't hold back their tears, Niall always wanted to sing this song in front of the hold world and now was his chance. Maura was looking at the judge's face trying to read their expression, but besides the happiness there was none.

When the songs was over everybody was quite, but then Simon got up and started clapping, soon everybody was on their feet and clapping to, now, happy Niall, who was blushing.

When everybody calmed down, Simon said "You are one of the little world wonders, you came here and almost nobody was interested in you, but I'm sure, if if you don't win X-factor, that I will never forget you and your bravery." The audience clapped and screamed at Simon's answer, in a good way of course.