Narry: Silence

EDITED

I want to thank everybody who read my story I have 1,03K readers I never thought my book will reach that much. Just one big THANK YOU.❤❤❤

Short Narry drabble!

🍭🍭🍭

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Silence. That's all Niall could really hear. Silence. Ever since he was a baby that was everything his ears were used to. To silence.

He got used to it, what else is he supposed to do, what else are his parents supposed to do once they found out their youngest child was deaf? They did try to get ride of it at first, they went to many different countries and tried numerous different surgeries but nothing seemed to work, Niall was still deaf and that's how it stayed.

He had a difficult childhood, he had to learn sign language and his whole family had to learn it as well if they wanted to communicate with him. But, the hardest part was other kids and people. They couldn't understand that he was only deaf, not blind or paralyzed, he did need little more attention that the other kids but only in the begging. Now, he can do everything on his own, but people don't realize it. In primary school kids were jealous that he got all the teacher's attention while kids in middle school stayed away from him because he was a "weirdo" as they called him. He couldn't hear them, but he could read their lips and that was a word they often used to describe him. Now, he was in middle school and his life is okay. He doesn't have any friends, but he has his books and people stay away from him because he can't hear them and even if he did understood, by their lips, what they were saying they still couldn't understand him so he was left alone. And he liked that. He liked that there wasn't jealous kids glaring at his back or whispering mean names to each other about him, here in high school he was no one, no one bothered him and he sometimes felt like he was invisible to other people and he liked that.

"Hey." Harry said as he tapped the deaf boy on his shoulder making Niall turn around in surprise because no one ever spoke to him or bothered him. He tapped his ears, trying to explain that he can't hear anything Harry was saying but the curly hair lad only smiled cheekily.

"Hey." He sign and Niall gasped in surprise.

"You know sign language?" Niall sign back and Harry nodded. What Niall didn't know was that Harry was learning sign language every since he saw Niall for the first time, which was couple of months ago, so he could talk to him.

"Yes." Harry sign and Niall smiled. He never even dreamed of something like this happening to him, but he couldn't help but smile and like it and enjoy it while it lasted.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Harry asked and Niall's eyes widened making Harry scared that he sign something wrong.

"Me? You want me to go to prom with you?" Niall sign just to make sure he saw it correctly.

"Yes, I want to go with you, if you want to go with me that's it." Harry sign and Niall nodded.

"I will go with you." He sign and Harry smiled and suddenly it's like this silence wasn't as bad, it's like he didn't even care that his life wasn't the best because he know had something special to look forward to and he couldn't be happier. 

🍭🍭🍭

Word count: 610

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!