Narry: Cheater

EDITED

Short Narry drabble!

💔💔💔

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

"I know, I know look. I know what I said, just give me couple of more days."

"Of course I love you, I just can't hurt him like that."

"It's easy for you to say, we've been together for over two years now, it'll break his heart, you know how he gets."

"I love you Emily, I love you and only you. There is nothing going on in between Niall and me, he's my friend and I don't want to hurt him."

"He's coming I need to go."

Harry quickly ended the phone call before he turned towards wide eyed Niall who was standing by the door. He heard every word Harry said and he couldn't believe the curly hair lad would throw away everything they shared just like that. He was trying to keep his tears in, but when he saw Harry looking at him confused, acting as if he did nothing wrong... he broke.

"How could you do this to me? To us?" Niall cried out, he was always the emotional one and hearing all those words hurt him.

"What are you talking about babe? Are you alright?" Harry asked, taking a step forward, trying to wrap his arms around Niall who only moved away and cried harder. He knew he was weak and all these tears were just another proof, but he couldn't help himself. He felt like his heart was shattered to pieces, like Harry was ripping his heart out and he could only stare at him and let him break and destroy everything he ever believed and loved.

"Go. Go and never ever come back. I can't believe you can be so heartless. I understand if you don't love me anymore, it happens, but leading me on? Hiding and lying to my face just because you're a coward and you're confused yourself so you need to break others people hearts in order to feel better? Where is Harry? The man I feel in love with? The one who would never even think about hurting me and breaking my heart like this?" Niall asked, tears were streaming down his face like a waterfall and he did nothing to hold them back. He was far too broken to care and he wanted for Harry to see what he had done to him, to feel the pain he's feeling.

"I-I." Harry didn't know what to say, he never wanted to hurt Niall like that, kind of stupid because you hurt people when you cheat on them.

"Just leave." Niall said, he turned around and walked upstairs to the bedroom he once shared with Harry and the second he closed the door he broke. Sobs rocked his small body as he desperately tried to be quiet, but how could he when his heart was screaming as it fell apart and he couldn't do anything about it.  

💔💔💔

Word count: 506

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!