Ziall: Suprise

NIALL'S POV

"Hey, Niall baby how are you? Lisen I have to go Louis is fighting with Elenour again, I have to see what's wrong, I'll talk to you later, by"

"Zayn I-" the door slamed shut.

Unbelievable he's going to do it again!? After almost four months with same excuses, and when he promised me he will not do it again, he already broke the promise he made not even ten minutes ago.

Me and Zayn were in a happy relationship almost three years. We met on X-factor, then we were put in a group together, yes we didn't won the X-factor but we still are here, touring the world all thanks to our fans. So me and Zayn are in a relationship which is almost as old as this band.

Yes, you heared me right I said 'were' because I'm not happy anymore. For almost four months Zayn is keeping  secrets from me. He will 'fall asleep' with me but when I'm asleep he will got up get dressed and he wouldn't be back until the next morning.

He is constantly on his phone we don't even hug nor kiss or cuddle anymore and I'm sick of it.

Boys are the same as he his. They don't talk to me that much, we don't hang around anymore and they don't even wanna make an eye contact with me!?

Interviews are the worst Because then I have to pretend that I don't have any problems, that my life is perfect.

Boys and Zayn are forced to talk with me and act like nothing is wrong between us.

From all these questions in my mind and stress I keep on messing up our concerts and my solos. I just can't concreate on my vocals nor the words.

I can see disappointment in boys's eyes. And manngament is not too happy either. Same goes for fans.

Some are nice and they keep on asking me questions like:

'Niall are you okay?'

'Did something bad happened to your family?'

'Is  everything alright?'

While some are pretty mean:

'OMG when will the boys realise that you are not worth it? That you don't belong in this perfect band?'

'Niall are you dumb or what?'

'Awwww look at the poor Niall. He didn't eat anything so he keep on messing the concerts. Boys give him something to eat this idiot has no shame nor brain'

So you could say nobady is too fond of an Irish man in the band right now.

I Wish Zayn and boys are the only people who hide secret from me, but my family Suddenly stoped all contact with me, too

So now I can't tell my mom what has beem going on in my life.

And I have fealing like it's all my fault. I can't remember what I did wrong but if so many people hate me, then I did something bad.

I tried to talk with Zayn, and with the boys but the just keep on pushing me away.

13th September

Today is my birthday.

Last night Zayn and I fall asleep at the opposite side of the bed, like usually.

At exactly 2:30 am Zayn got up, got dressed and that was the last time I have seen him.

Usually, he would be back around 8 or 9 am, and If I'm lucky enough he would come back home around 7 am.

Right now it's 10 am and he is still not back. He didn't left any note nor did he text me.

I'm starting to get worried. I know he found somebody better but even if he dosen't love me as he used to, I still love him and nothing will change that.