Narry: Warm heart

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Niall woke up with loud voices yelling and fighting on the other side of his door. He groaned and rolled on the other side while trying to muff the voices.

"We need to go Victor! We're not safe here anymore!" A deep voice said and Niall sighed as he realized he won't be going back to sleep anytime soon.

"I am the leader Harry and I get to decide when we leave!" Victor said making Niall quite curious about what they were fighting about.

"Then you're not a good leader, we need to go! We have no more food and the system is falling apart there is nothing holding us here." Harry explained as Niall made his way towards the door to hear them better even though they were already loud enough.

"Get back to your room Harry, this conservation is over." Victor said and Niall heard footsteps nearing his door, making him run back to his warm bed.

"If you don't want to leave, fine, but I'm taking Liam, Louis and Zayn with me." Harry said and Niall's heart broke a little, he didn't mention him.

"They won't follow you, you will never be a leader!" Victor said and Niall could hear more curse words being thrown back and forth before it all suddenly stopped.

"I'm taking my friends tomorrow with me and if Niall wants to he can join us, we're done here." Harry said and Niall heard his footsteps fading away before he lied back down on his bed and tried to get some sleep.

-

The next morning Niall woke up with gentle hand cressing his cheek. Niall opened his eyes only to see Harry sitting next to his bed with guns and knives around his waist and big backpack next to his leg.

"What's going on?" Niall asked once he noticed that Harry was dressed as if he's going out to find some food.

"I'm leaving." Harry said and Niall gasped.

"What? Why? Are you leaving me?" Niall asked and Harry bit his lip.

"You can always come with me? And I'm not leaving alone the boys are coming as well." Harry explained and Niall slowly began to remember the conversation he overheard last night.

"But why?" Niall asked, he didn't want to leave, he felt safe here.

"It's complicated Niall and it'a not safe here." Harry said and Niall noticed how nervous Harry was and he noticed that the curly hair lad looked like he was in a hurry.

"Okay, I will come with you as well." Niall said and Harry looked at him surprised before a big smile broke over his face.

"Are you sure?" Harry aksed him seriously and Niall nodded, getting up from his bed and standing up in front of Harry.

"Do I need to bring anything?" Niall asked him and Harry nodded, turing around and grabbing a bag from the corner of the room.

"Just some clothes and things that you want to keep. You don't have any weapons?" Harry asked Niall and Niall shook his head.

"No." He said and Harry smiled at that, he liked that the blond boy needed him to make sure he was safe but he would still need to learn him couple of tricks. Harry helped Niall pack and after couple of minutes they were done.

It was still dark outside and besides there footsteps there was nothing else to be heard. Harry was leading Niall trough a maze of hallways before they finally walked outside. Niall could see Liam, Zayn and Louis already ready to go and Victor standing next to them.

Niall knew Victor wasn't the best leader and he wasn't really a good man either, but he saved Niall multiple times and he felt like he owned something to him and with him looking at Niall with anger and hurt the guilty came back.

"You're leaving as well?" Victos spat at Niall and the blond boy nodded looking down.

"Suit yourself." He said as he opened the door for them and the five boys stepped out into the early morning, knowing nothing will ever be the same when they saw the first walker stumbling over towards them.

-

Word count: 714

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!