Narry: Big bad wolf

EDITED

This one is a bad one, but I really love it. I was inspired by movie "Red riding hood"

Short Narry drabble!

🐺🐺🐺

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Niall sadly stared down at his cold pale hands that were resting on his lap as small snowflakes were falling all around and some ending on his ripped clothes as well. He whimpered when wind blew past him and he let his head fall further down in shame and in defeat. He knew this was coming sooner or later. They will run out of animals, but the wolf would still come back, every single full moon, he knew it was his turn long time ago, but he still wasn't ready. He wasn't ready to be chained and sacrificed to the wolf, but he did and now it was too late to try and run away he knew wolf will come any minute now. Niall's head snapped up when he heard heavy steps and a low growl, his eyes soon fell on big black wolf who looked surprised to see him, but he was still sneering at him as he sniffed the air, in case this was a trap.

Niall whimpered when wolf suddenly stepped towards him and he was so close that Niall could actually feel his hot breath. He stared in wolf's red eyes trough the mask and his hands started to shake when wolf sniffed his shoulder and chest.

"Please don't." The words fell out of Niall's mouth before he could stop them and he cursed underneath his breath because it was just a wolf, an animal who's obviously very hungry and who doesn't care about him. The wolf suddenly sat down in front of him before he looked him in the eyes and Niall gasped when his eyes turned green for a second. Niall looked as the wolf broke the chains on his ankles and wrist before he gripped his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked him, the idea of running for his life crossed his mind, but he ignored it when the black wolf suddenly growled at him and Niall knew he had no other choice but to follow him if he doesn't want him to kill him and the whole village.

🐺🐺🐺

Word count: 369

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!

P.S. Kind of bad, I know, sorry.