Narry: Parties are not for me

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

 "I'm not going Harry and that's final." I said as my twin brother begged me to go with him to this party that his friend Louis is throwing.

"Please Niall, everyone is going to be here." Harry said as he gave me his best puppy dog eyes, but I wasn't falling for that, not anymore.

"Everyone that means something. No one wants me there Harry!" I said as I jump from my bed and leave our shared bed room to get some food for my hungry stomach.

"Please Niall, I want my younger brother there, please?" He asks again as he runs after me, but I only ignore him as I make myself some sandwich.

"Sorry Harry, but partying isn't my thing." I said. I started to feel really bad because all of this, but I just didn't want to go. I don't like socializing nor to I like crowded and loud places and that's everything that parties offer.

"I know Niall, but just this one please. It's the last party of the year and everybody is going to be there." Harry said waving his arms all over the place, making me giggle.

"I'm sorry Harry, but it's still a no." I said and he pouts for a second before his face lights up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh no, what is it?" I asked him and he bites his lip and smirks down at me.

"Josh is also going to be there." He says and gasp before shake my head.

"So what?" I asked him, even though I was really excited I tried to stay calm and just act natural, even though I was failing, badly.

"Come on Niall, we all know you love the boy and what better way to say it than at the party!" Harry says excitedly and I shake my head, there's no way he's using Josh against me.

"There are many better places where I can tell him how I feel, not at some stupid party." I said and he nods his head quickly.

"I know, but party is still the best option you have, considering you only see him in the hallways and it's better to say it in front of drunk and happy students that sober and moody ones." Harry says and he does have a point, but I still don't want to go.

"I just don't want to go, Harry!" I said and now I'm begging for him to just leave me alone so I can read and study in peace.

"What else do you have to do Niall?" Harry asks me and I was about to open my mouth and share just how much homework I have when he cut me off.

"Nothing, that's what you have to do, absolutely nothing, one party won't kill you Niall. C'mon!" Harry said and I took a deep breath before finally agreeing with going to this stupid party with him.

"Yes, finally. I'm choosing your outfit Niall." Harry says as he runs upstairs and I follow after him.

"Just don't dress me like Mick Jagger!" I yelled after him, his laughter being the only response I got.

_

Harry and I walked into Louis' house and it was no surprise that everyone was staring at me and whispering among each other.

"Just ignore them." Harry whispered in my ear, his curls tickling my neck making me giggle and him smirk at my reaction. We walked in the kitchen together and almost as soon as we did I spotted Josh with his friends.

"He's so hot." I whispered to myself making Harry laugh out laugh, catching people's attention.

"Your gay is showing Niall." Harry said and I blushed, looking down at my feet, feeling eyes on me.

"Harry Edward Styles you finally came!" Louis yelled as he came running into the kitchen and into Harry who barely caught the already drunk boy.

"Louis you're drunk." Harry chuckled as he helped his friend on his feet.

"Hello Niall!" Louis yelled loudly making me blush as I look around the room to see everyone looking at us, at me.

"One and only." I said, trying to act confident when I noticed Josh looking at me.

"Let's go to living room Niall." Harry said as he dragged me towards a large room where most of the people were in and I barely had time to understand what was happening before Harry was pushing me on the couch and giving me a red cup.

"Only take the drinks from me, do you understand me Niall?" Harry asked me, his serious forest green eyes were looking right at me and I felt ashamed, for some reason, in front of him.

"Okay." I said and he nodded, happy with my answer before he got up when one of his friends called him, leaving me all alone.

"Living rooms are usually there when you have someone to make out with." I heard a soft, but at the same time rough voice behind me making me turn around because I would recognize that voice everywhere.

"Hi." He said as he walked over to me and sat on the empty place next to me.

"H-Hello." I said and he smiled before he leaned against the soft sofa and put his arms around me.

"Are you having fun?" He asked me after some time and I bit my lip, not believing I'm actually talking with him, nodding at his question.

"It's okay." I whispered, hoping he heard me because I had a feeling that my voice would crack if I talked any louder.

"I can make it better." Was all he said when I felt rough lips on mine and heavy body pushing me more into the soft couch. I groaned, not liking this at all, and trying to push him away, but he had both of my arms in between our chests, making me powerless. I tried to kick him with my foot, but he didn't reach instead he continued to kiss me and I could feel warm tears streaming down my cheeks when I realized that I didn't want this at all and yet here I am.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled when he finally broke the kiss and looked me deep in the eyes. I was about to call for help, but before I could do so, someone was throwing him off of me and I let out a sigh of relief when I saw a mop of curls.

"If you ever touch my brother again I will break every single bone in your body until you're only one big piece of shit dragging on the floor where you belong. Don't mess with me your fucker!" Harry yelled in his face as he punched him multiple times and only when I realized he's not stopping I jumped from the couch and caught his arms right before he can punch him again.

"That's enough Harry, he learned his lesson." I said as calmly as I could even though I was still shaken up from the events that happened.

"He forced himself on you Niall, he deserves to rot in hell!" Harry said and I nodded, agreeing with him completely, but I still didn't want for Harry to get in trouble.

"He does, but you need to stop or else you will end up killing him, let's just go home." I say as I help him up and he glares one more time at almost unconscious Josh before we're out of the door and in Harry's car.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all alone, I shouldn't have and I'm so sorry." Harry said as he looked at me an he looked like he would start crying any second now.

"It's not your fault Harry, I should of have been strong enough to push him off." I said and Harry shakes his head no, before he starts the car.

"Don't you dare blame yourself, it's his fault and he should be the one to learn some damn respect." Harry said angrily and I nod my head before I look out of the window, knowing one thing; parties are not for me.

Word count: 1366

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!