Narry: Father and son

Harry-----> 32
Niall-------> 14
Angela------> Niall's mother. Her name will just be mentioned in the story she wouldn't be there.

Fourteen year old Niall James Styles, walked quitely into his house.

He was out until 12 PM, again.

He wasn't drinking nor smoking, but he was still there, at the party.

And this is his fifth party in one week.

His dad, Harry, didn't even know about this.

Why?

Because Niall keeps on sneaking out.

Usually he would do all of his chores and his dad would be suprised and would let him stay late like, 11 PM, while his usually bed time is 10 PM.

I know fourteen year old to go sleep at 10. Very unlikely.

But, Harry is really stric parent.

Being the only family Niall has and with Niall being the only family he has. He is really overprotective over him. That means be ready for bed and in the bed on time, do you homework everyday, do you chores, no video games during weekdays, be home on time, always tell where you are and so on.

So for Niall to be out of the bed, even worse on a party!

That can only end up pretty bad  For him.

Just when Niall was about to walk in a dark kitchen to get himself a water.

The lights turned on.

And he was face the face with his angry dad.

Harry was standing tall in front of Niall, him being almost three heads taller than his son.

His eyes were glaring down at Niall, making Niall  look down at his feet.

His hair was all over the place.

His eyes were quite red and puffy.

His red cheeks had tear strain on them.

Makig Niall wonder did he really scared his dad that much? To make a poor man cry?

Niall felt terrible.

How could he do this to his father?

The person that was always there for him, helped him when he needed help.

Held him and proteced him from the world when all he wanted to do was give up.

Did he really make his hero cry?

Quilty was eating Niall alive.

Just looking at his father.

"I'm sorry dad" Niall said looking down at his feet.

"Ohhh so now your sorry? Now when you saw how worried I was when I didn't find you in your room? I thought You were kidnapped, I was about to call a damn police! Because of what? Because my son is such a stupid cowerd that can't face his fears. He has to what!? Lie! Sneak out! I can't belive you did that, you young man, just lost my trust. I can't even count on you. Do you know how worried I was!? If there wasn't for dear Mrs. Green I would I don't even know what I would do. Probably ran to the police station and scream at them to find my son, Because he was kidnapped, only to find out your at the damn party. You're just fourteen, you're just a little boy. You got me so worried. Now, go up to your room and don't come out until tomorrow morning, then we will have a chat. Now march upstairs." Harry said.

His eyes not angry anymore, but concered. He was breathing hard. His hair was even messier than before.

And Niall, he wasn't felling quilty anymore. Not at all. He was angry now. How dare his father treat him like a kid, when he wasn't one. He may be small, to small for his age, but that didn't give his father any right to treat him like a little kid.