Narry: The game, part 1

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

I don't remember much nor how did I got here nor the reason why I'm here. All I remember is opening my eyes, a slight headache forming in the back of my head, and seeing all these people tied up around me on the chairs. My eyes went wide once I didn't recognized the place and once I realized I was tied as well. I tried to scream, not really knowing why, when a tape around my mouth stopped me. I started to cry making my cheeks all wet and making it harder for me to see what's going on around me. I leaned against the chair I was tied to, from the corner of my eye I could see my chest rapidly going up and down from how scared I was. I turned my head to the left only to see a black hair girl looking at me, completely calm. Her eyes were slowly observing everything that was happening around like her she is going trough it every day.

You got this Niall, everything will be alright, DON'T FREAK OUT!

I kept on repeating to myself but my brain nor my heart didn't listen, if anything I just started to panic more. I tried to wipe the tears off of my face so I could see everything better and after sometime I succeeded and I was finally able to look around the room and tried to realize why I'm here. It was like any other normal room, it walls were green from what I could see and the windows were barricaded creating almost dark room. As I recognized the objects as tables and chairs I realized I was in school, more specifically my high school.

My heart started to beat louder as I recognized the people as my classmates and even some people that I knew lived in this town where here. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck rising as the room suddenly got very cold. I tried to see what was happening as all cries and muffing noises died down and their all eyes fell on me, or behind me. I didn't even had time to react when a cold hand was placed on my shoulder and dark chuckle was heard from behind me.

"I'm glad that something finally shut you up." A deep voice said making shivers run down my spin from how strict and cold it was. I could feel the person leaning down and I could feel it's cold breath against my neck as I tried to not let out a scared whimper.

"I know you're all very confused of why you're here, but trough out the game I think you'll find out." He said again, this time his voice was a little lighter and I realized there was a man standing behind me. I started at their faces and they were all different. Most of them, specially the boys, were angry and they were glaring at the person behind me, some girls were crying even more and some, the older ones, were trying to say something but the tape was making it difficult.

"Now, shall I explain you the rules?" He asked and I wanted him so bad to step in the middle or to move from his spot so I will finally see him.

"Just kidding, there are no rules. You're free to do whatever you want. You can run, scream, cry, kill, the only thing you I wouldn't like you to do is to kill yourself because that wouldn't be fun, in some cases." He said and judging by his voice he was smirking.

"Now, I will remove the tapes off of your mouths and if I hear any of you letting out a sound I will kill all of you in an instant, do you understand me?" He asked darkly, his voice making some of the girls flinch and myself as well. I though he'll just somehow magically remove the tapes off of our mouths but once the tape was ripped off of my mouth I realized he won't. I let out a whimper as I was finally able to open and close my mouth as I pleased. I looked as he walked in a circle around the chairs we were tied on, ripping the tapes off of their mouths and only then was I able to see him.

He looked to be very young with brown curly hair and clean skin, he was kind of like that hot boy everyone drools on, but his eyes were what ruined everything. They were dark as a night, as he was walking around they never changed, and it was hard for me to see where he was looking at. He had black button up shirt on that was reviling dark ink on his chest and muscled arms. He was taller than me and I wasn't the only one, almost, admiring him.

"Now, you're all free." He said before vanishing in the air. I started at the place he was standing on not even ten second ago when I felt the rope around my hands and feet slowly disappearing and by the looks of it I wasn't the only one.

"Okay, I'm getting out of here." A man in his late forties said as he dusted off his pants and walked towards the door.

"Didn't you hear the kid William?" Another guy asked as he got up and made his way towards the first man.

"Oh he's just a kid Blake, he's probably laughing somewhere at how stupid we are." William said and he opened the door. I whimpered expecting for him to die or something terrible to happen, but none of it did.

"See." He said with a proud smirk on his old face as he made his way outside. We all followed him and the second I stepped out of the room I was sure that I was in my high school.

"What are we going to do Niall?" Adam asked me as looked around us scared out of his mind.

"I don't know Adam, this seems far to easy. All we have to do is walk out of that door and we'll be safe, but did you see how he vanished into the thin air? How can someone do that?" I asked him and he just sighed.

"I don't know, but if all it takes to escape this nightmare is walking out of that door then I will be the first one." Adam said and we all were now standing on the stairs watching as William and Blake tried to open the doors that were locked.

"Maybe we can try trough other doors? Or trough the basement?" A girl suddenly asked and I didn't recognized her which means she's probably year above me. We all agreed and twenty of us made our way down the hallway towards the other door only to find them locked as well. Only five of us went down to basement to check the doors, considering the staircase was narrow, but they were locked.

"What now?" Adam asked, little too loudly and suddenly a voice spoke out.

"Did you really thought it would be that easy?" It rang out and we all tried to see from which direction the voice was coming from and once my eyes fell on the tall figure on top of the staircase I realized there is more to this.

"There are tree keys, one for each door, but only one door will set you free the other may or may not be leading to Hell." He said chuckling and I really wanted to punch his face.

"But only one of you will escape." He added and we all started at him confused.

"Don't be so surprised and so serious, this is a game! It's not about winners or losers, well not to me at least." He said laughing at his own joke.

"Ha ha very funny." A voice suddenly said and I snapped my head in the direction only to see the same girl, who mentioned that we should try other doors, glaring at him. I looked with wide eyes as he bit his lip and eyed her from the corner of his eye.

"I should of have warned you not to disobey me or else there will be consequences." He said and in a second he was in front of her and he had her pressed against the wall holding her down by her waist.

"I really started to like you but I guess everything good always comes to an end. Bye." He whispered the words in her ear and the next thing I know he took a step back and suddenly black skinny long arms appeared from the wall. They wrapped themselves around her arms and legs so she couldn't escape anymore. They dragged her towards the wall and she soon realized what was happening. She started trashing around and begging some of us to help her, but we were all in shock at what was happening. The last thing I heard of her was words " I hate you" when she completely disappeared into the wall.

"Make it 19." He said before he was gone once again and we were left alone, scared out of our minds.

Word count: 1567

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all!