Zianourry: Baby, I'm jealous

This is a prompt by QueenOreoZiall I hope you enjoy this story❤

And this is not a hate story at all, not towards Perrie nor Danielle nor Elanour nor Taylor. Every single one of them is pretty and beautiful and nice, so no hate.

Promot:

Can you do where the boys are really mean to Niall and have girlfriends. So Niall gets a boyfriend and everybody ships them. But the boys hate it and tries to ruin Niall's relationship. They realize that they like Niall and tells him. But Niall rejects them and they get devastated. So, they try to do everything to make Niall to trust them and fall in love with them. Lots of fluff too.

Okay here it goes...

NIALL'S POV

"Yea I got them of-"

"Yea Taylor is amazing. She is so beautiful and talented I could lisen to her voice all day long. I love her so much" Harry cut me of, again, so he can talk on and on about his relationship with Taylor.

"Awwww you guys are so cute! Haylor is one of my favorite ships along with Zerrie, Payzer and Elounor. Thoes four are like my favorite ships of all time" The interview girl said. She can't have more than twenty. But how she looks you will think that she is thirty years old. Her hair is all over the place, her teeth are yellow and her make up is done all wrong. I'm a boy and I don't know how to put make up on nor do I want to know that, but she could do it a little bit better. Like come on we can't even go out of our dressing room without our clothes and make up being done to perfection.

"Okay, Louis how is Eleanor doing?" The interview asks again. Boys are so caught up in talking about their girlfriends that they don't even see me almost bursting in tears. How can they be so rude. I understand that when you find your other half you forget about everything, but do they really have to ignore me like that. They don't even acknowledge me anymore. I'm nothing to them. Nor the fans nor the management, nobady cares about me anymore, and I'm sick of it.

Finally the interview is done. And boys are still talking about what they will do tonight and how much fun they'll have with their girlfriends.

I, like always, ignored their conversation and hurriedly changed in my clothes, took my wallet, phone and car keys with me and ran out of the door.

I'm really hungry but I don't feel like going to Nandos, maybe Starbucks coffee could help me calm down and then movie marathon at home and six pizza boxes. Yea, that will do.

I parked my car outside the Starbucks and get out.

I opened the door to see so many people laughing and talking to one another. Its like in here the time has stopped for them. They have all the time in the world to talk and get to know a complete stranger.

I sit on a table far away from everyone as possible. I just don't feel like talking to somebody right now.

"Hello, my name is Mark and would you like to order something?" I look up only to see a pair of beautiful green eyes. I took a better look at the person and he has hair black as a night, lips thin and red as a blood he is so also very handsome and sexy.

"Ummm I-I w-w-would like to ummmm, I" I looked down not daring to look up after I have embarrassed myself in front of this handsome boy.

"How about I give you the best drink you will ever taste and then late me take you on a date?" Mark asked.

Wait, what? Why would such a beautiful person want somebody like me to take out on a date?

"S-sure." I said.