Narry: Polarize

Today is birthday of a really special person TanTacc I wish you the best and I hope you'll have a fun day today, because you deserved it.

And thank you for being there for me for one whole year and I hope we'll go through many more years as friends.

I love you and I hope you enjoy💞💞💞

NO ONE'S POV

"I want to be like you." A curly tall nine year old Harrry said one day, out of no where, to his best friend Niall. 

"What?" A pettit blond boy asked his friend as he looked up from the flower crown he was making. 

"I want to be like you, I want to be nice to everyone like you and I want to be happy as you are everyday." Harry explained as he played with his hands on his lap, while waiting for the blond respons. Suddenly, feeling shy.

"W-Why Hazza? I like you the way you are." Niall said as he touched one of Harry's curls as he giggled cutely at the taller boy.

"But, no one else seems to like me for me." Harry said as he pouted and glanced at the pettit boy in front of him.

"Hazza, I'm sure they would like you, just give them some time." Niall said as he tried to make his friend feel better.

"But Niall, they run away from me everytime they see me. They're scared of me." Harry said and he was close to crying, he just wanted people to accept him for who he is.

"Awww Hazza, come here", Niall said as he opened his small arms for Harry, " Don't cry, please. I'm sure they would like you as soon as they see how nice you are." The blond boy said and Harry rolled his green eyes at his words.

"I'm only nice to you Niall, no one else." He said and the blond boy furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked Harry and he almost wanted to laugh. Harry, his Harry not nice?! Yea right.

"I mean that whenever I see, it could be either kids at school or even my own parents, I just suddenly feel really angry and moody and all I want is from them to leave me alone." Harry said honestly, remembering when his mom, Anna, asked him to help her this morning and all he did was ignored her as he went out.

"But, you were never like that in front of me." Niall said, not believing what Harry is telling him. 

"That's beacuse you were the first person who ever wanted to talk with me. On your first day of school you just started talking to me and you did not once cared that I'm always alone and that I have no friends. And I made a promise to myself and that is to never push you away and to try and control my anger and my stupid mouth in front of you. Because Niall, you mean so much to me and I always want to make you proud and happy." Harry said to his friend as his eyes became teary when he remembered just how many times he made someone feel sad or just how many times he has hurt the felings of his parents and his classmates.

"Harry, I had no idea." Niall said as he looked at the taller lad who was in his arms with his head his neck. He couldn't belive what Harry had to go trough and what he went trough in front of his won eyes.

"Please Niall, I want to be a better friend again." Harry said as he wipped off his tears, not wanting the smaller boy to think of him as pathetic even thought Niall would never think of him like that.

"I'll help you, but most of it you'll have to do alone. I can only give you some advices nothing else." Niall said and Harry finally looked up.

"You'll do that for me?" He asked as he smiled at the blond boy.