Narry: Intruder

EDITED

Niall is a sixteen years old and he's dating Harry Styles who's a member of One Direction.

🤡🤡🤡

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

This is the best felling in the world. Waking up in your boyfriend's arms.

His name is Harry Edward Styles, and yes THE Harry Styles, 1/5 member of One Direction.

We came out Couple of months ago, Harry does get hate, so do I but walking around the town with your boyfriend, holding hands, and not being afraid of somebody seeing you is a beautiful fealing.

But, serously I'm the happiest boy in the world Because I was, still am, a big One Direction fangirl or fanboy Considoring that I'm a boy.

I did have a blog about One Direction and my instagram and Twitter pictures where all about One Direction and no one even knew that I am a boy. So It was all a plus.

Nobady didn't even think that I am a One Direction fan.

Well, no one didn't even think about that until...

Flashback

It was Friday and I was really bored so I decided to clean the whole apartman.

Cleaning apartman Without music is really boring so I put a One Direction 'Up all night' album to play while I'm cleaning.

I know the words of every song so I sang as loud as I could, and hey don't tell me you didn't do that yourself.

Next to the singing was a "little" bit of ceography also.

I was so into it that I didn't hear the door of my apartman opening, nor did I hear somebody standing behind me.

Only when I turned around I saw Harry and boys with smirk on ther faces.

"H-hi guys" I said with face red as tomato.

End of flashback

I was brought out of my thoughts by a deep voice of my lover.

"Why are you far away from me!? Come here!" Harry said while bringing me back in his arms.

"C'mon Hazzy we got a wake up" I said in his chest.

I looked up only to be met with sleeping Harry, again!?

It's 8:08 am now, but Harry is going on tour the next morning and I want to make the best of this day, so HE HAS TO GET UP!!!

"HARRY WAKE UP" I screamed knowing that this will wake him up.

"Wha? Wha? Okay, okay I'm up I'm up" he said only to roll around and go back to sleep minutes later.

Pffffff fine if you want to play like that Harry Edward Styles so be it.

I got out of the bed and walked downstairs to the bathroom where I know we are holding a bucket.

When I found the bucket I walked upstairs again to our bedroom where Harry was still happly sleeping, well not for long😏😏😏

I walked in our shared bathroom and there I filled the bucket with icey cold water.

I slowly and quietly walked back in our bedroom and threw water all over Harry.

He gasped and strated shaking but when He saw me laughing on the floor he smirked.

"Come here proncess, give me my morning kiss and hug." He said while slowly getting out of the bed.