Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 7

I'm sorry guys for not updating in forever, but I had lots of problems with Wattpad and my computer so this may not be what you wanted, cause I tried to update today so I didn't really thought about what I'm writing, but I hope you like it anyway.

Btw many of you commented for a happy ending so here it is, even though it might not be as you wanted it to be, but nobody dies and that's a good thing, right?

NO ONE'S POV

Just when Niall thought this was it he heard four angry growls coming from behind him.

He turned around and saw four black alpha wolfs couple of meters away from the man that took him. When he recognized the fur as his father's, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He smiled when he realized that they will save him, he'll return home safe and sound. As he was foucused on his fathers he didn't realize the mans next to him now had guns aimed at them. His eyes widened when he was pushed in the back seat of the car with door slaming shut and being locked behind him. He banged on the window as he heard a gun shot. He didn't saw body on the ground which made him sigh in relife, but he soon heard screams and cries of agony with more wolf whistles after that. He looked with wide eyes as people tried to shoot at leats one of them, but to no avail. His fathers were far to fast.

As he continued to watch the fight between the werewolfs and humans he smelt something disgusting from under the passanger seat. He crunched down and found a blanket with something underneath it. He moved it aside and his eyes caught the site of yellow liquid in small bottles. He opened one of them and smelt it, just to be sure that his worst fears weren't coming true in front of his own eyes. But the second he did he quickly closed it.

"Wolf's bane." He whispered quitly as he was about to take a peek out of the widnow, but somebody opened the door and took the first bottle before grabbing Niall by his colar and dragged him outside.

He was meet with dead bodies of people who tried to take him and his fathers standing not too far away from him. He was about to get up when he was forcefully grabbed and showed into somebody's chest.

"Take one more step and he will swallow the last drop out of the bottle." He heard a voice said as he tried to push the person away. He recognised the voice as Bobby's and he looked up to see an old men already staring at him with no quilt in his eyes.

"I know you can understand me, you dirty animals." He groweld at Niall's fathers making them stop dead in their track.

"Now shift." He said before he pointed the bottle at the small blond boy who was now shaking in his arms and close to crying again. As Niall turned his gaze to the floor he heard bones cracking back in place and some rustling before he heard Louis voice.

"Let him go." He looked up to see all of them back in their human's form standing naked in front of them.

"I don't think so." Bobby said as he relaxed a little. He could easily take them down when they are in their human forms.

"What do you want? You almost ruined his life once, why do you want to do it again?" Harry asked and the small blond boy could sense he was trying hard to conatin his anger.

"I'm not talking when you're standing in front of my innocent son like that." Bobby said and Niall coule feel him smirking at the end. He kept on shaking in fear as he waited for what the old man will do or say again. He looked up at his fathers who were blushing a little as they cowered thier privates.

"There are couple of pants in the bag." Bobby said as he pointed at the dead bodies and the blond boy gagged at the thought.

"Says the man who sold his son into who knows what." Louis sassed forgetting that his son's and mate's life deepens on Bobby.