Narry: The game, part 3

THIS PART MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME OF YOU! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SELF HARM AND BLOOD PLEASE DON'T READ!

ADAM'S POINT OF VIEW

"Nerd." Niall said before he stepped into the classroom and closed the door. I rolled my eyes at him before doing the same.

"I would rather be a nerd and go to collage one day than be a cocky idiot and work at the gas station." I said and in that moment I stepped inside as I fixed the glasses on top of my nose before walking further into the dim room. I looked around myself not finding anything strange about the room, but suddenly the door slammed shut and I jumped before turning around to see them indeed shut. I bit my lip so I wouldn't whimper as I turned towards the room once again, but this time the room was full of students staring at me and my math profesor was standing in front of the board staring at me as well. I looked around the room uncomfortable and scared and I tried to find a logic explanation of how they showed up here in such a short time. 

"Mr. Banner please sit down." He said, his voice wasn't as light as usual and it wasn't happy or cheerful, it was dull, cold and serious. I nodded quickly before sitting down on the closest empty seat that I saw. 

"Okay class, please pass me the weekend homework you had so we can continue." He said and students started taking out their papers and handing it to him. My mouth fell open as I realized I didn't do my homework, I didn't even had a pen for God's sake!

"Mr. Banners?" He asked me, glaring at me and I couldn't look him in the eyes and tell him the truth. 

"Well Mr. Banners looks like you didn't do your homework, what a shame." He said and I looked down feeling ashamed.

"See class this is a perfect example of a smart studen who thinks he's too samrt for this school." He said and I was even more shocked at his words.

"But I never said that!" I suddenly yelled loudly and everyone looked at me with a bored expression.

"Calm down Mr. Banners or there will be consequences." My profesor said and I looked down again, there was a mix of feelings and emotions in my head that I didn't know was I angry or ashamed I just knew I wanted to leave, but I snapped my head up as I saw my profesor writing on the board and I tried to see what was he writing but I was in the last row and it was hard. I looked over at the boy who was sitting next to me and he wasn't paying attention to me at all he was taking notes and then I remembered all over again that I didn't even had a pen. I lied my head down on the desk and tried to think about everything that was happening to me when I suddenly heard multiple bones breaking making me look up, only to see my profesor was much taller and the room wasn't enough for him. I looked up as he turned around and his eyes instantly feel on me, they were dark yellow, and I could feel my heart beating fast as he made his way towards me on his skinny legs, I tried not to whimper as I glanced at his big sharp teeth. I jumped from my seat and ran towards the door but they were locked. 

"Get away from me! Get away!" I yelled , my voice cracking as I tried to get as far away from the creature as possible, but it only tried to grab me with his long skinny arms. 

"Oh God please help! Please don't leave me!" I said when his movements suddenly stopped. 

"God? There is no God in here!" He said, his mouth forming an "O" shape when suddenly his lower jaw disconnected from his upper one and it fell down next to my foot. 

"Ahhhh!" I yelled in disgust as I looked up at the monster and how it took steps closer to me. I could feel tears running down my cheek as I realized the doors won't open and I scrambled underneath the desk. I yelled when he lifted his arms up and broke the desk, making the legs give up underneath such force. Hard wood fell on my back and I whimpered in pain as I tried to free myself, it didn't work. 

I was about to just give up when somebody lifted me up and off my feet. I started at the disgusting monster as its mouth opened and closed and saliva fell down on the ground, considering there was no jaw holding it in. It threw me down on the ground and I continued scrambling away from him. Hands were suddenly wrapped around my arms, lifting me up. I looked at who was holding me only to be met with same kids who were firstly in the class when I walked in. What was strange about them is that one had bruises on his neck, like he was strangled with rope, the other girls arms were split open and she just smiled crazily at me as they held me in place. 

The monster walked slowly towards me, holding a small razor. 

"Please don't kill me." I begged, I didn't want to die here and not just yet. I wanted to live, but the way things were going that won't happen. I started at the monster as he got closer and I noticed that there was blood on my clothes and I wanted to throw up, if one thing I was 100% afraid of that would be blood. Red disgusting blood that was now all over me and I could feel my mouth going dry. 

"I won't be the one who will take your life, you will." The monster said and I was soon lifted on a chair with only my right hand free while my left hand was being held down my one of the kids.

"Please don't make me do this." I said as he put the razor in my right hand angrily, making it slit my palm open. Blood ran down my arm and I turned around to empty my stomach, the blood becoming too much for me to handle. My wrists became itchy around my veins and I tried to free myself but they were too strong or I was too weak. 

"This is going to be fun." He said to the boy who was holding me as he guided my right hand towards my left and before I knew it, cold metal was pressing into my skin.

Word count: 1147

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you!