Zianourry: Thunderstorm

I know I haven't been updating a lot and the only reason for that is school. I hate school so much and I can't wait to finish it once and for all. But for that it will take me around ten more years (I'm counting the college here also) but for now short updates will do.

This was a request by @GraceL_3

Promote:

Could you do one where all boys are brothers and Niall is the youngest and he is deathly afraid of thunderstorms and the boys are home alone when there is one and they all have to confirm Niall. Fluffy and with Nouis.

I hope this is what you wanted❤

NOBODY'S POV

Louis: 18
Zayn: 17
Liam:17
Harry: 16
Niall: 10

It was a beautiful day in Manchester England. A beautiful day for some soccer in a park. The five brothers said goodbye to their parents as they made their way towards a small park.

There wasn't much people in the park, Just some old couples sitting on a bench and kids playing in a sandbox.

The oldest among the five brothers was Louis. He had a fairly light brown hair and blue eyes. He loved soccer the most and that's actually how the rest of the brothers found out about that beautiful sport.

The next were Zayn and Liam. They were twins, but they didn't looked like one another at all. Zayn had a black hair and dark hazel eyes, he was more mysterious and at first it's really hard to talk with him, but once you break the ice he is really funny and sweet guy.

Liam was taller than Zayn, his hair was brown like his eyes. He was really strong, probably the strongest out of them all. But he was also caring and he cared for his brothers a lot.

Next one was Harry. He had curly hair and beautiful green eyes. He had two dimples on each cheek and that made all the girls fall at his feet. He was the tallest and the most popular in the family. People often called him 'womanizer' something he wasn't, but him being him ignored all of it. He was a positive guy and he didn't want some stupid people ruin that.

The last one was Niall. He was the cutest boy the boys have ever seen. He was incredibly small. He had deep blue eyes and blond hair. He was a little sunshine in the family. He was always smiling and trying to make people smile. He was to naive and innocent for this world so boys were protective over him.

Once boys made it to the park they set up a little gools and decided the teams. It was Louis and Niall vs Harry, Zayn and Liam. Now you may think what the hell? Niall is so tiny how could he play a football with only one person on his team? Well the answer is simple. He may be tiny and small, but he is really fast. One second he is In the middle of the field and the next he is feet away from a goal.

The boys played the game until they saw just how much clouds there is. The wind started blowing and the sky turned to grey.

"How about we stop and then continue tomorrow?" Asked Louis, his protective side kicking in.

"No!" Said Harry. "I still need to score a goal!" He pouted and glared at Louis.

Louis slowly walked up to him, he hugged Harry and whispered.

"I promise you, tomorrow we will continue, but we need to go now, you know Niall dosen't like storms. Look at him he is already scared." When Harry turned around, sure enough Niall was bitting his nails and looking at the, now, almost dark sky.

It started raining and all the boys picked up their stuff and run into the house.

Louis closed the door and faced the now wet boys.(not like that🙄😂)