Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 11

Hey guys! It's finally Friday! I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy this part❤❤❤

NO ONE' S POV

Couple of minutes passed by with Niall just sitting in his own pool of tears while thinking about how he killed the only person who was ever nice to him in this world.

"Wow, I guess you're braver than I thought." Niall heard a voice and he quickly got up, ready to run when a hand was wrapped around his neck and he was pressed up against the wall, he was crying on not even five minutes ago.

"Tell me, how did it felt? When you stab him when you saw the life leaving his body? Did you felt powerful like this is just the begging or you wanted to cravel in a dark hole and never leave?" He asked Niall, his finger nails leaving marks on Niall's neck as the blond boy tried to escape his grip.

"What do you want?" Niall asked, trying to sound brave, but he was scared out of his mind.

"Noting, I'm just here making sure you don't back up now." He said and Niall stared at him confused.

"What do you mean? I thought you were loyal to them?" He asked confused, still not knowing the reason behind Bram's actions.

"There's no such thing as 'loyalty' in here." He said smirking and Niall felt even more scared when his eyes turned black for some reason unknowed to Niall. 

"Well, I think you'll be happy to hear I'm not backing off." Niall said, just wanting for him to let him go.

"I don't think you will. You're still not sure are you?" He asked Niall, his grip tightening, making Niall chock as he tried to get some air in his lungs.

"Please, let m-me go, I'll d-do it." Niall said, the words coming out of his mouth before he can think them trough and in that moment the grip despaired and he fell down his lungs finally relaxing for a bit.

"Good." He said as he crunched down next to Niall and lifted his chin up with his cold hands.

"What did they saw in you? I guess we'll never know." He said and when he was about to leave, Niall stopped him.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to people who maybe neevr loved you, but they never hurt you either?" Niall asked and Bram turned around before walking up to Niall again.

"Why are you? Why did you kill Liam? Why did you use him? He was nothing but nice to you after all." Bram said and Niall knew he was right.

"I had a reason." Niall said out of no where as he glups, feeling uncomfortable with the conservation.

"Don't you think I had a reason too?" Bram asked Niall as a blond boy got up and dusted his pants off.

"You know mine, I just want to get out of here alive and see my brother again, what about you?" He asked Bram and a devil sighed.

"She promised to give me a spell that will make a woman I love, love me back." He said simply and Niall was surprised. He didn't know devils could love too and would do anything just to get that one person notice them.

"I honestly see why she won't return the feelings, who would love a disgusting low class demon like you?" Niall asked and Bram just smirked before leaving Niall alone.

It was one hour after that when Niall decided to return back to his room, considering he had no where to go. He was stuck in this underground world with no one to trust and surrounded by devils who probably already knew where he was, but for some reason none of them came after him.

Closing his door, Niall sat on his bed, letting out a sigh as he started at the door, expecting someone to walk in and kill him already. Unfortunatly for him, that didn't happen and he was left alone in his room for next half an hour, trying to form a plan of what to do next, but he was stuck. 

He suddenly heard havey footsteps and he jumped off of the bed, taking out a knife before trying to recognize the voices.

"Louis." He whispered and he knew that was his chance, he had to do it. He hide behind the door, hoping Louis will enter his room and not just walk by it. When he heard door opening he held his breath and soon a brown hair lad stepped in.

"Niall?" He called out when blond boy stabbed the kinfe in his back and almost instantly he fell down on the ground while screaming in pain.

"I'm so sorry Louis, I'm so sorry." He said quickly, falling to kis knees tears running down his cheeks as he looked how black blood oozed for the wound and on the red carpet.

After couple of minutes, Niall pulled the knife out, gagging as unbelievable smell hit his nose trails before whipping the knife on the sheets and leaving the room. He didn't know where else to go as his stomach growled from hunger.

He walked down the empty hallway, the knife still had dried blood on it and Niall was scared someone will notice him, but they never did. After some time he realized he got lost and soon he found himslef on the ground wishing things weren't as complicated and that he had someone who will help him get back up on his feet, but after everything he had done it seemed like a impossible mission.

I hope you enjoyed this one and if you notice any mistakes feel free to point them out💞💞💞

I love you all and thank you for all your positive feedback it means the world to me💞❤💓💕

Bye🙋🙋🙋